Hadjabear

A. Dont blink back
B. Why would you give them the ok to cut your following distance to what 1-2 seconds?
C. Same goes the other way, you sure they wont be nose deep in their phone when you have to brake for the car that cant merge or cuts you off to make the exit/ turn

Indecisi0n

A. Dont blink back
B. Why would you give them the ok to cut your following distance to what 1-2 seconds?
C. Same goes the other way, you sure they wont be nose deep in their phone when you have to brake for the car that cant merge or cuts you off to make the exit/ turn
I normally don't give people the ok to get in but there are times where I do. If there is a disabled car on shoulder or cop and a tractor wants to get over i give him the blink blink. I appreciate it when I get the blink blink when I need to get over.

ManInBrown

I normally don't give people the ok to get in but there are times where I do. If there is a disabled car on shoulder or cop and a tractor wants to get over i give him the blink blink. I appreciate it when I get the blink blink when I need to get over.
The best is you’re in the far right, and someone is disabled so you get in the middle. The next trucker in the middle lane is a mile back. As soon as you get in the middle they floor it because they’re pissed you got over. I drive 55 everywhere. Paid by the hour, couldn’t care less. This isn’t a race.

Indecisi0n

The best is you’re in the far right, and someone is disabled so you get in the middle. The next trucker in the middle lane is a mile back. As soon as you get in the middle they floor it because they’re pissed you got over. I drive 55 everywhere. Paid by the hour, couldn’t care less. This isn’t a race.
HAHA that happens to me all the time. I do the same speed which is why people get pissed when I get over, lol.

robot

Has A Large Member
Any of the other hubs have contractors out the wazoo?

they’ve been infesting all the hubs I been going to lately. Like peak level amount

over9five

Staff member
20200604_154241.jpg

CHEMA right now. They go all the way out to the street.

ManInBrown

Any of the other hubs have contractors out the wazoo?

they’ve been infesting all the hubs I been going to lately. Like peak level amount
Yup. No clue why. They aren’t allowed on property where I am. Out of nowhere two weeks ago they put up the sign at the gate no contractors allowed. Our lot where the trailers get staged is right down the street. Been packed everyday.

Knothead

Yep.
I was in the dispatch office when one of these idiot contractors inbounded over the phone. Dispatcher asks what his trailer number is. Driver apparently has no clue. Dispatcher says that the number is on the side of the trailer. Contractor replies, "53." You can't make this * up.

Last edited by a moderator: