retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Those are air trailers. I think they’ve pretty much eliminated them now. There was always issues with the locking ratcheting.
They had them at my old building. The mechanisms to secure the cans to the flatbed was suspect at best. Management's answer? Throw a strap over the last can. A friend of mine lost some cans on the freeway.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
A friend of mine who is still in my old department and has been a sleeper driver for years called me today and asked me to post a question on here. He wants to know if any other sleeper driver has seen the new sleeper team optimization schedule.

Johney

They had them at my old building. The mechanisms to secure the cans to the flatbed was suspect at best. Management's answer? Throw a strap over the last can. A friend of mine lost some cans on the freeway.
Numerous times a few of us refused to pull them because of the ratcheting devices wouldn’t tighten down.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
IVIS

What the heck did that update do the other day? Made it suck, that's what!
Anyone else? Mine changes screens every 30 seconds by itself. Won't stay in darkmode on the road.

Is it everyone?
I just hate it when they give you an update and it kicks your dolly out and you have to get out of the warm tractor and get the number again…(#feeder problems) especially right when you’re ready to leave and for whatever reason they update you…probably are outbounding you before you even get off of property.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Those are air trailers. I think they’ve pretty much eliminated them now. There was always issues with the locking ratcheting.
Pulled a couple of those before…always felt weird and was always freaking if I heard any kinds of banging back there when I was driving.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I still have one more week, but I sucked. Day 1 was paperwork, day 2 was bobtail/pup (sucked), day 3 was pup, and today was tandem
You didn’t suck…just a little trucker challenged. Dude, they throw so much :censored2: your way during training that your head is spinning. They just want you to pass your CDL driving test and that’s it. You’re going to learn most of this when you are out on your own buddy.