Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
No. Sleeper gets paid by the mile so they turned Bluetooth off on their IVIS and got meal out of the way while they were still driving.

My hub fired a team a while back because they bought a device that plugs into the tractors computer and turned the governor off. Penske called UPS and asked why one of their trucks was doing 80 MPH for over a hundred miles on I10.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
No. Sleeper gets paid by the mile so they turned Bluetooth off on their IVIS and got meal out of the way while they were still driving.

My hub fired a team a while back because they bought a device that plugs into the tractors computer and turned the governor off. Penske called UPS and asked why one of their trucks was doing 80 MPH for over a hundred miles on I10.
So stupid…damn we have some idiots here

Yeet

So stupid…damn we have some idiots here
It’s not worth it. We have some sleeper runs that make north of 200K and you want to ruin that just so you can get home a few hours earlier. They ended up getting their jobs back but damn, why risk it and lose your job for 2 months?

Johney

Now that’s just plain stupid. Why? Do they really think they’re not going to find out when they’re done a day early?

ManInBrown

Did the firing stick?

Yeet

Did the firing stick?
Not for the team at my hub, they’re back to work. The guys driving through meal happened a couple of weeks ago and at a hub far north of mine so as far as I know they are probably still fighting the termination.