Johney

I’m guessing the pre trip on the test?
Dude that sucks. If I remember when you test the computer randomly picks one of three tests. A was from the cab back including the trailer. Check the gap between the fifth wheel and the trailer and make sure all the bolts are in place? It’s been a while.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You failed?

Dude that sucks. If I remember when you test the computer randomly picks one of three tests. A was from the cab back including the trailer. Check the gap between the fifth wheel and the trailer and make sure all the bolts are in place? It’s been a while.
Most of us couldn't even do a "proper brown" pre trip without a refresher. You forget some of the verbiage over time.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
They changed the time between DQ’s and being able to try again. I believe it’s only 6 months now. I know you probably feel like you just got punched in the gut, but this will make you better and you’ll try again in 6 months and crush it. Trust me one day you’ll look back at this and laugh.

Cementups

Box Monkey
They changed the time between DQ’s and being able to try again. I believe it’s only 6 months now. I know you probably feel like you just got punched in the gut, but this will make you better and you’ll try again in 6 months and crush it. Trust me one day you’ll look back at this and laugh.
It depends on how bad they need people.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Now that’s just plain stupid. Why? Do they really think they’re not going to find out when they’re done a day early?
It's not about getting done early. They were turning bluetooth off and driving over meal. drive over meal = getting to their turn around earlier and potentially waiting longer unitl their next trailer is ready. so now instead of waiting 2 hours they are waiting 2.5 hours and getting paid more. It's fabrication of hours and theft as well as dishonesty. At only one half hour per week that equls the compoany paying out an extra $2,332.20 per team. And if they were doing it once they were more than likey doing it over every leg whcih end up aygin them probalby an extra $10k/yr. Also, it's a DOT violation which is illegal and a heavy fine to both the driver and the company.

over9five

Staff member
It's not about getting done early. They were turning bluetooth off and driving over meal. drive over meal = getting to their turn around earlier and potentially waiting longer unitl their next trailer is ready. so now instead of waiting 2 hours they are waiting 2.5 hours and getting paid more. It's fabrication of hours and theft as well as dishonesty. At only one half hour per week that equls the compoany paying out an extra $2,332.20 per team. And if they were doing it once they were more than likey doing it over every leg whcih end up aygin them probalby an extra $10k/yr. Also, it's a DOT violation which is illegal and a heavy fine to both the driver and the company.
I can't stand thieves. Hope they stay fired.