Coldworld

60 months and counting
When I left feeders and my last 6 months at UPS I shifted for preload and these DBag young pups would come in and drop their sets for my building and not break them down(which they are supposed to do)leaving them for me to do while trying to set up the doors before the preload started. So I tried nicely a time or two(when I caught them doing it)to explain that they needed to break down their sets only to be told screw off I'm taking that breakdown time to nap. So you're getting credit for breaking down a set and not doing it? So I have to? Ok little did they know I was a former feeder driver and had the phone number to their dispatch and a few names of dispatch supervisors. One quick phone call one morning at around 1 a.m. to dispatch about what they were doing and BOOM I never broke down a set again. Lazy ass young punks.
Don't forget about SOME of them being Mr. Know it alls...they rush around like it's package then bitch why feeder mgt cuts runs....unreal.

thebrownbox

This past peak was the first time I did FT in feeder's I had my fair share I wasn't too sure 100% how things were going to go.. I still kinda regret not covering for the 42nd street run in NYC that night just to have it under my belt. It sucks because I don't know what's going to happen next (back in package)

Coldworld

60 months and counting

This past peak was the first time I did FT in feeder's I had my fair share I wasn't too sure 100% how things were going to go.. I still kinda regret not covering for the 42nd street run in NYC that night just to have it under my belt. It sucks because I don't know what's going to happen next (back in package)
An informative video if you've never seen it

Gotta hang in there...things will pick up and it's going to go from one extreme to another...seen it happen many times here in the last 30+ years. Slow to busy, unexpected retirements, etc.

ManInBrown

An informative video if you've never seen it

Gotta hang in there...things will pick up and it's going to go from one extreme to another...seen it happen many times here in the last 30+ years. Slow to busy, unexpected retirements, etc.
Cool video but why is he worried about scooting past traffic in the lead up to the GW? Doesn’t he get paid by the hour like the rest of us? Traffic isn’t my problem, when I get there, I get there. LAWNJ one of the biggest pusillanimous locals in the country. He might be a runner. Central sort waiting for spot to open? lolol. And he gets the easiest spot in the place, right up the ramp and back it in.

Last edited:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Cool video but why is he worried about scooting past traffic in the lead up to the GW? Doesn’t he get paid by the hour like the rest of us? Traffic isn’t my problem, when I get there, I get there. LAWNJ one of the biggest pusillanimous locals in the country. He might be a runner
What’s you local again? And :censored2: CK off.

10:30 resi

Cool video but why is he worried about scooting past traffic in the lead up to the GW? Doesn’t he get paid by the hour like the rest of us? Traffic isn’t my problem, when I get there, I get there. LAWNJ one of the biggest pusillanimous locals in the country. He might be a runner
There are runners in feeders? You all look pretty sedentary to me

ManInBrown

There are runners in feeders? You all look pretty sedentary to me
Guys worried about scooting by traffic on the lead up to the GW lolol. Can’t make it up if you tried. You know what traffic is? Dollar signs. central sort waiting for bay to open lolol. Any more of these videos anybody? I need a few more laughs. In all seriousness other than the stupidity displayed by this driver, great video about how to take a high box to 43rd.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Guys worried about scooting by traffic on the lead up to the GW lolol. Can’t make it up if you tried. You know what traffic is? Dollar signs. central sort waiting for bay to open lolol. Any more of these videos anybody? I need a few more laughs. In all seriousness other than the stupidity displayed by this driver, great video about how to take a high box to 43rd.
I usually very much appreciate your opinion. I know this driver and he is not a runner. In fact, he often gets accused of stealing time and makes sure he stretches that job out. I think the video was concentrating on safety aspects and he “scooted” around traffic to show newer drivers the path of least resistance. It’s all good, you can say what you want about 676, jealousy is a strong emotion.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Cool video but why is he worried about scooting past traffic in the lead up to the GW? Doesn’t he get paid by the hour like the rest of us? Traffic isn’t my problem, when I get there, I get there. LAWNJ one of the biggest pusillanimous locals in the country. He might be a runner. Central sort waiting for spot to open? lolol. And he gets the easiest spot in the place, right up the ramp and back it in.
By the size of that belly dont really think he’s a runner