h400ex412

so your saying to use out of my supplement that sentence. I know it sounds fishy when my BA and steward and ctr mgr tell me I cannot cross train. just makes no sense. like I said i'll have to grieve it with out the use of my steward because he is against me going into feeders and ask the associate steward to do it.. or can I just hand it in to the ctr mgr? myself

h400ex412

what about going down and bringing this up with the union president.. he's a pretty good guy who I've been told does not tolerate this kind of conduct. this coming from a retired BA under him and some other feeder drivers from the hub trying to help me without getting to involved if you know what I mean.. thanks for all your help.

MaceFremonti

Silent Killer pt II

So.....I am at the outbound phones at NEWPA waiting for the security guard to seal my trailer. He seals it, walks back to the tractor, and hands me my keys and paperwork.

I start the tractor and reach over to hit leave when I see it......chunks of black grease all over the tips of my fingers!

"What the :censored2:?", I mutter. "Where the hell did that come from?"

I look everywhere, steering wheel, gear shift, hand brake, air valves, my backpack....nothing, all clean.

I reach for my keys to turn the tractor off as this will take me a few minutes to get my hand degreased. As I turn them I feel more of the Silent Killer wrap her dark tenacles around my fingers.

IT'S ON MY KEYS!

All over my keys!

"BRUH!", I yell to the guard, "You greased my keys!"

"Yeah, sorry 'bout that. The seals are covered in that stuff."

I just shake my head, clean off my hands and keys, and hit the road.

Greased by a yellow shirt.....sigh.

Last edited:

MaceFremonti

Woah! Don't see too many of these on the East Coast!

Attachments

• 1433805447156.jpg
    1433805447156.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 268

MoarTape

Is that for double 45s? We go west on the Ohio turnpike and take the NY thruway to Buffalo. I've only ever seen them with the regular dollies.

bluehdmc

Is that for double 45s? We go west on the Ohio turnpike and take the NY thruway to Buffalo. I've only ever seen them with the regular dollies.

No, it's just like a 1st generation dolly, 1 light cord for the dolly or the rear trailer, no basket for the lines, fifth wheel release is like a conventional fifth wheel. We don't pull long tandems in NJ, but I've never seen a UPS two axle dolly. I believe they uses the same dolly for everything.

MoarTape

No, it's just like a 1st generation dolly, 1 light cord for the dolly or the rear trailer, no basket for the lines, fifth wheel release is like a conventional fifth wheel. We don't pull long tandems in NJ, but I've never seen a UPS two axle dolly. I believe they uses the same dolly for everything.

They do use the same dolly for double 45s. It just looks like it's a bit longer than the current dollies, hence why I wondered. Had one of these sitting in NewPA for the longest time.

Johney

Pineapple King
They do use the same dolly for double 45s. It just looks like it's a bit longer than the current dollies, hence why I wondered. Had one of these sitting in NewPA for the longest time.
I'd take one with a flat before I'd take that relic. Probably have a better chance of getting there with the flat.