Atheism ON TOPIC

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Where do you get your perception on what is natural? You view natural through the lens of a Christian, homosexuality is found and recorded throughout human history and different animals.
Come on.
Observe nature. Male and female. What does it teach? Even the stinking opossum that gets in my trash knows better not do do what you say is natural.

So because humans have in the past , violated the law of nature , that proves that when humans do it today that it's right?
It just proves they were wrong then as well as today.

Gay animals? Penguins?
Yes, how frogs :censored2: in Brazil prove whatever humans do with sexuality is natural. lol

BrownFlush

You don’t agree with me because you’re a religious fool who has “faith” in what you know to be correct. Not fact, faith.

Facts don’t care about your religion tommy.
Facts of nature do not care about religion or faith.
I try to discuss the law of nature with you because you reject God and His Word.

El Correcto

god is dead
Come on.
Observe nature. Male and female. What does it teach? Even a stinking opossum that gets in my trash knows better not do do what you say is natural.

So because humans have in the past , violated the law of nature , that proves that when humans do it today that it's right?

Gay animals? Penguins?
Yes, how frogs :censored2: in Brazil prove whatever humans do with sexuality is natural.
Okay tommy, recorded homosexual behavior through out history and in the animal kingdom shows that homosexuality is against the “laws of nature”. If there were laws of nature it would be impossible for me to be with a man. It isn’t a “law” it is your view from a Christian perspective.

El Correcto

god is dead
Like the laws of physics, I can’t break those tommy.

I seem to be able to break your “laws of nature” though, appears it isn’t a scientific law.

BrownFlush

A fact of nature is homosexual behavior is recorded throughout multiple animals and human history.
Again
Come on.
Observe nature. Male and female. What does it teach? Even the stinking opossum that gets in my trash knows better not do do what you say is natural.

Gay animals? Penguins?
Yes, how frogs :censored2: in Brazil prove whatever humans do with sexuality is natural. lol

El Correcto

god is dead
Facts of nature do not care about religion or faith.
I try to discuss the law of nature with you because you reject God and His Word.
Where do you get these laws of nature, that say homosexuality is unnatural? You’re just repackaging your faith in the form of unfounded facts and declaring them laws.

BrownFlush

Like the laws of physics, I can’t break those tommy.

I seem to be able to break your “laws of nature” though, appears it isn’t a scientific law.
You think you are "breaking" a law of nature. You are not.
You simply "violated" the law of nature.
The law is still in tact no matter how many times you take it up the ass.

El Correcto

god is dead
You think you are "breaking" a law of nature. You are not.
You simply "violated" the law of nature.
The law is still in tact no matter how many times you take it up the ass.
1BBF7733-6D32-484B-BF2B-A425B1E497FF.jpeg

Those are synonymous tommy.

BrownFlush

Where do you get these laws of nature, that say homosexuality is unnatural? You’re just repackaging your faith in the form of unfounded facts and declaring them laws.
Yeah..male and female, what goes where, unfounded facts . smh

Look out your window. Laws of nature everywhere you observe.

El Correcto

god is dead
You can break or violate the law.
You miss the point. As usual.

THE LAW IS STILL IN TACT AND IS STILL THE LAW. No matter what you do.

Jump off a 10 story building and scream " I'm going to break the law of gravity!"
That’s because I can’t break the law of gravity tommy. I’ve been breaking your laws for years, it’s almost like your laws are figments of your schizophrenic brain.

bbsam

Staff member
Sam, scripture proclaims God created man, in his image. It does not say he created a evolutionary process.

I don't know about you, but for me that creates nut cuttin time, anyone is free to choose their position nonetheless.
Scripture doesn’t proclaim that God created man in his own image before everything else. In fact it says quite the opposite.

BrownFlush

That’s because I can’t break the law of gravity tommy. I’ve been breaking your laws for years, it’s almost like your laws are figments of your schizophrenic brain.
You miss again again.
You must first admit to the law...you don't. I thought you could go with it for the sake of discussion, wrong again.
You can break and have broken a law of nature.
Ability to break a law, does not mean there is no law.