Atheism ON TOPIC

bbsam

Staff member
The stupidity of most of the religious people in this thread has been a great promoter of atheism.
Well, it takes two...

Although there are those who would like (or think they would like) religious law, I can still Google “Barely Legal Bukkakke Babes 2019 4 Hour Compilation” and spend the next two weeks not scratching the surface of depravity.

floridays

You’re proposing your faith as scientific laws of nature. There is no scientific law of stealing.
I'm proposing my own law, you and your boyfriend use all the tools in your bag, every club in your golf bag, used exclusively between yourselves and like minded gentlemen you can never attain what the law of "evolution" (it's not a law) prescribes to further itself. The same exists for creation.

Pick your "law" or pick your theory, in either instance you come up lacking.

It is an unnatural act, nature does not dictate it to further itself, evolution does not dictate it to further itself, and creation, by the creator condemns it.

It's your choice, pick your judge, evolution or a creator.

I will offer good news, the creator does offer redemption.

Evolution offers extinction, (for your type) you understand, the survival of the fittest. You're fighting against yourself in the evolutionary realm.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You don’t want to tell me? Where do your “moral laws” come from that are not religious as you claim, that prove homosexuality is unnatural and against these “Laws of Nature”?
What?
My morals do not come from human reasoning like I stated. Look where your reasoning got you.
Again and again again...If I did not have the Bible or any religious background whatsoever..Nature itself teaches me that homosexuality is wrong.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm proposing my own law, you and your boyfriend use all the tools in your bag, every club in your golf bag, used exclusively between yourselves and like minded gentlemen you can never attain what the law of "evolution" (it's not a law) prescribes to further itself. The same exists for creation.

It is an unnatural act, nature does not dictate it to further itself, evolution does not dictate it to further itself, and creation, by the creator condemns it.

Evolution offers extinction, (for your type) you understand, the survival of the fittest. You're fighting against yourself in the evolutionary realm.
Considering how long homosexuality has been around, nature and history suggest you are wrong.

El Correcto

god is dead

Evolution doesn’t have an agenda friend, it doesn’t “pick or choose” like a god. It is just the observation of what occurs naturally in species, how things evolve.

floridays

Well your own argument argues against you. For eons man has found all kinds of different places to “spill his seed”.

Face, breasts, oral, anal, just about any domesticated animal, the “belly of a whore”....

Fact is, most sex has to do with pleasure, not procreation. It’s a wonder (if not a tragedy) that the human species continues on at all.
Understood, my point was not exclusive to his situation.
In finality, for the human race to continue it takes a man and woman, not two men and a sheep or goat.

Sheep, goat penis made for mrs. sheep, and so forth, the initial, and I think I used that word, possibly in a different post though, purpose is procreation.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Well your own argument argues against you. For eons man has found all kinds of different places to “spill his seed”.

Face, breasts, oral, anal, just about any domesticated animal, the “belly of a whore”....

Fact is, most sex has to do with pleasure, not procreation.
It’s a wonder (if not a tragedy) that the human species continues on at all.
That's so 1960's melodrama!
I always suspected you are a hippie in suppression.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Maybe you should read what floridays wrote to get context. He wasn’t discussing right and wrong. He was saying that it was “unnatural” and would lead to “extinction”.
Probably could inject the argument there that if homosexuals are born and have no choice, they would be extinct .