Atheism ON TOPIC

El Correcto

god is dead
Understood, my point was not exclusive to his situation.
In finality, for the human race to continue it takes a man and woman, not two men and a sheep or goat.

Sheep, goat penis made for mrs. sheep, and so forth, the initial, and I think I used that word, possibly in a different post though, purpose is procreation.
I would say it is rarer for people to have sex for the purpose of procreating than it is for them to just want an emotional connection or the pleasure of sex. That’s why we have contraceptions, there is more to sex and sexual attraction than popping out babies.

El Correcto

god is dead
5F4F49F3-E8D2-461A-8A1F-D9AF5768896D.jpeg
Sexuality is not a choice.
31D4814C-1127-4CCD-B0A2-CB34BCF077DA.jpeg

Sex is a choice

Don’t confuse the two.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
This attitude caused me a lot of pain growing up. All the evidence points the other way tommy, quit pushing myths.
All the cries of how tough you had it does not change anything.
Quit crying and stop being pissed at those that who see you making a fool of yourself.
No fact, gene, no nuthin' point that way and you know it.

El Correcto

god is dead
All the cries of how tough you had it does not change anything.
Quit crying and stop being pissed at those that who see you making a fool of yourself.
No fact, gene, no nuthin' point that way and you know it.
Every study on sexuality points to it not being a choice. Where is the evidence that shows men aren’t attracted to men, they are just choosing to have sex with them?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yes, this is what I’ve just said.

Now is it a choice to be attracted to men?
Do you want to finally discuss about the levels and degrees of difficulty and/or simplicity each one has and how they are different. Or do you want to stop now with a sheep herder comment? your call

El Correcto

god is dead
This argument shows your limitless ignorance and unwillingness to acknowledge facts.

I’ll acknowledge when ya’ll are correct or when I don’t know something. You won’t because you’re a religious zealot.

El Correcto

god is dead
Do you want to finally discuss about the levels and degrees of difficulty and/or simplicity each one has and how they are different. Or do you want to stop now with a sheep herder comment? your call
Answer the question tommy, do people choose to be attracted to members of the same sex?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Science is a fact based system ... the fact is, no one has observed an inanimate object come to life.
Religion is a faith based system ... the fact is, no one has observed and recorded a supernatural event, but based on faith, that is irrelevant.
Everyone can and will draw their on conclusions on the two systems.

You always lose this argument because you are arguing your faith as facts.

You view the world as a Christian.

Facts don’t care about your faith.

Yeah!