Beer

moreluck

golden ticket member
“Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.” - Dave Barry
I can hardly wait for you to discover Steven Wright now that you found your Dave Barry book!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I can hardly wait for you to discover Steven Wright now that you found your Dave Barry book!!

Absolutely love Steven Wright.
His observations are similar to mine.
Kids love my sense of humor because I tend to perceive relationships and causality differently than others.
When I hear "You are silly", it makes me happy.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Absolutely love Steven Wright.
His observations are similar to mine.
Kids love my sense of humor because I tend to perceive relationships and causality differently than others.
When I hear "You are silly", it makes me happy.
Klein wants to talk to you about an upcoming Cuba trip he has planned. (too far?)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Not all chemicals are bad. For example, without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.

Buck Fifty

“Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.” - Dave Barry

It does if you make a living delivering pizza.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Right now I am enjoing a Goose Island Summertime Chicago Beer and saying a long distance "cheers" to my good Irish buddy 705 Red !

over9five

Staff member
I've been drinking Budweiser lately. It's been sooooo hot for the past few weeks, I needed something lighter than I usually drink.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I am now having an ice cold thirst quenching freeze your throat when you drink Shock Top......................AHHHH as I type

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Budweiser is union made, so if drinking regular "less expensive" lager, it's a good choice for all. The Budweiser plant down the road here are Teamsters. :)