Beer

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Right now it's Amstel light. We are on vacation at beautiful newfound lake, Bristol NH. Had friends & family here Sunday for a cook out & party. Had a few yuengling lagers, & black & tans. The b&t's are one of my favorites.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Right now it's Amstel light. We are on vacation at beautiful newfound lake, Bristol NH. Had friends & family here Sunday for a cook out & party. Had a few yuengling lagers, & black & tans. The b&t's are one of my favorites.

My dog's breed used to be called a "Black and Tan"
Then it was changed to Toy Manchester Terrier

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Absolutley NO BLack and Tans you should say half and half Guinness and Harp if you get my Irish drift .Try the Yuengling Porter,a little heavy for summer but pretty good.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
We have our min pin & yellow lab. Can't keep the lab out of the water. Min pin, poor thing starts shaking if we take her too close to it.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Ya I get your Irish drift. I've never had the porter. I'll have to try it. How bout one or two Irish car bombs with the Guinness?

texan

My dog's breed used to be called a "Black and Tan"
Then it was changed to Toy Manchester Terrier

I was wondering what breed that was.

I Googled and found:

Manchester Terriers are small black & tan, single short-coated dog that come in two (varieties) sizes.
First and foremost, the Manchester Terrier is a TERRIER.

He is a rugged, agile, little dog, that can manage long walks/hikes and a joggers delight.
Manchester Terriers are a wonderful breed but they are not without their challenges and
they are not for everyone. They are wonderful, quirky and smart athletic dogs.

The Standard Manchester and Toy Manchester do have their slight differences
in temperament and strength.

A Manchester Terrier - Toy Breeder California Nevada

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Who cares if it makes you feel fat there is nothing like. a steamy hot day and reaching into a tub or cooler of half ice and half water and pulling out with a numb hand an icy cold brew twisting or popping the top and taking a long swallow of nearly frozen brew ahhhhhhh.:......

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Who cares if it makes you feel fat there is nothing like. a steamy hot day and reaching into a tub or cooler of half ice and half water and pulling out with a numb hand an icy cold brew twisting or popping the top and taking a long swallow of nearly frozen brew ahhhhhhh.:......

"We sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders and felt like free men."

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Upstate, what a great movie that is. Love the quote you posted.
I sometimes steal a quote from that movie, "permission to make water boss?" The part time sups, half my age, that i say it to have no idea where the line is from.
Anyone tried the new castle summer ale? Picked up a 6 pack today. Good summer beer, nice amount of hops.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
How about a nice cold Fosters oil can as described on a menu I saw recently although it will not be cold by the time you finish it.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Having finished his 4 year progression in mid July and recieving 2 raises equaling a $1.46 per hour increase ,since we recieved the .475 increase this week,the baby of the family has celebrated his new found wealth by stocking up the mini fridge in the sun room with micro brews. New Castle, Pyramid,Weyebacher,Yards etc.. Enjoying a Blonde Ale now. Cheers to him ! Pop is not buying today.

klein

Für Meno :)
Molson Canadian
Looking for Molson Canadian in the UK? Come stop by the Maple Leaf in London. It's available until August 13th so come in for a beer and cheer on the Canadian Olympic Team! GO CANADA!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"

Why we do not use those words.........