Beer

klein

Für Meno :)
Another new beer !

Morning Klein!

I don't know how early I can call you without waking you up, so I thought I would email you first. We have a St.Albert store available for the July 27th & 28th demo. The address is: #100, 2 Hebert Rd. It is a Liquor Depot and you would be sampling McGuiness Ice Storm. The hours would be 2:00pm to 7:00pm for both days.

Would you be able to take this store?

Kricket

Edmonton, AB
Phone: 780-xxxx
Fax: 780-423-xxxx

I couldn't do this job, because I'm working at Capital EX (Edmonton's summer fair).
Oh well, I got one for the following weekend, once the fair is over.

Are you still available to work the August long weekend (August 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] & 4th
)?
As I do still have stores available for these dates.

Let me know.

Kricket

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I prefer a good German Pilsner or D

warsteiner_pils1.jpg

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
As I type Stewie is sipping and enjoying a Pyramid Curve Ball Blonde Ale (brewed in Seattle, Berkeley and Portland) and settling down to watch Cole Hammels and Matt Cain in what should be a good pitchers duel. I pilfered the ale from my youngest's son stock. I have been waiting years to do this.

upsman68

I am drinking a cold Shiner Bock. I took a trip to Cooperstown NY a couple of months ago and went to tour the Cooperstown Brewery. I really like their selection so I brought a 12 pack home. Of course I finished it within a week and now I can't get anymore.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am drinking a cold Shiner Bock. I took a trip to Cooperstown NY a couple of months ago and went to tour the Cooperstown Brewery. I really like their selection so I brought a 12 pack home. Of course I finished it within a week and now I can't get anymore.

What did you think of Cooperstown? It is much more than the Hall of Fame.

upsman68

The Hall of Fame is the main attraction. Most of the shops around the baseball HOF are baseball related. Its a small town. The Brewery is actually in another town. They have a Brewery/winery trail. If you visit all of them you get a free glass. I didn't have time to do that. We were on a schedule. I'm glad I went though. I recommend the HOF to any baseball Fan.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The Hall of Fame is the main attraction. Most of the shops around the baseball HOF are baseball related. Its a small town. The Brewery is actually in another town. They have a Brewery/winery trail. If you visit all of them you get a free glass. I didn't have time to do that. We were on a schedule. I'm glad I went though. I recommend the HOF to any baseball Fan.

When we went to visit we actually enjoyed the interactive agricultural exhibit just outside of town more than the HOF. It is a very small town, similar to Lake Placid (NY), built around the HOF. Cooperstown is about 3 hours from where I live.

If you are ever in that area again take the time to visit Howe Caverns.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I visited the Shiner Brewery as well as a few others in the past decade. Man, that is some goooood beer.

I'm on fire what can I say. If you like Red Stripe I drank that last night. I also cooked two 10oz ribeye steaks and a huge baked potato on the grill last night. I followed that by passing on sex and going to bed. Priceless