Beer

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Bull balls,beard yeast,and yellow snow brews I will skip thank you . I know it is cutting edge stuff but I think I will settle for something more traditional.
PS My niece and her fiance were in from Denver over Christmas and they were telling my wife and I about a hot dog emporium that features rattle snake ,elk,and warthog dogs. What better to wash them down than bull nads brew !!! Makes you wonder what they use for a condiment in lieu of mustard ?

image.jpgCerveza Importada Sol. Good ass Mexican beer and I don't really care two schitts about Mexican beers. Try it
image.jpg

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
What do you think of Andy Reid ending up with the Chiefs?

I think it was a done deal before he flew out there. I think if he is given the proper authority over personal etc. he will do well. He is pass happy though .Also I do not think the mid west media and fans are as demanding as here in Philly . I think I will have another Sammy just to keep with the theme of the thread LOL Cheers to Andy

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Sam Adams alpine spring. Had a nice tall 24oz out of the tap. This is probably my favorite beer from sams. I'll have to stock up, so I have some on hand before its not available

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Sam Adams alpine spring. Had a nice tall 24oz out of the tap. This is probably my favorite beer from sams. I'll have to stock up, so I have some on hand before its not available
That's what I do with the Wintah Lagah!
I'll put the rest of my 12 pack of Lagahs in a brown paper bag & leave them at the forum for ya! That spring was great!
The wintah lagahs ended up being too
too much cinnamon for me. :(