Beer

Cementups

Box Monkey
Re: Beer!

If anyone gets a chance and can find it, my favorite is "Lionshead". To me it tastes great. The price is cheap. ( about $15-$16 a case for bottles), and the best part is there is a puzzle to solve under ever cap. It's made in pa. ( I believe, but not 100% sure). It's a must try.

The Lion Brewery

We used to be able to get for under $10/case around here. I'm not much of a beer drinker but this actualy wasn't too bad, considering the price. It's made in Wilkes-Barre, PA up in the Poconos.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Beer!

Beer should not be in the UPS section.......we all know only one person drank beer during UPS time and they were fired.....'After Brown' is where the BEER belongs!!

Re: Beer
Miller high life with green food coloring.​

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Silly you no. Spend the whole day in cleaning out the crawl space yesterday except for the IBT conference call. Worked up a powerful thirst. Even fired up the grill for some dogs when I was done. Just posting this morning I should get ready for church.
so was it you that won the powerball?
i may pick up the shandy today. Firing up the grill sounds good too.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
No I did not win another 8 years hard work... 66 years 2 months is the number. I forgot to get a ticket yesterday. In the immortal words of Squireen Danaher " I will regret it to my dying day ,if ever I live that long" LOL

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
znk9ht.jpg