nowhere special
33 degrees,plus a frosted mug.
Ivan G doesnt play around with beer.

Resident beer expert.

not even beer pong?

Beer-Pong-You-Are-Doing-It-Right-Funny-Moto-Poster.jpg

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
As my fridge picture shows sculpin is excellent but expensive. I'm a hop head at heart and go on Beer Advocates website daily so I keep torpedo , centennial, and sucks (when available)in the fridge at all times with two hearted and Sweetwater IPA as a sessionable.

oldngray

nowhere special
Pabst Is Sold to Russian Beverage Company
A Russian beverage company said on Thursday that it was acquiring the Pabst Brewing Company, which makes the Pabst Blue Ribbon beer popular with barflies and hipsters alike and other brands like Colt 45 and Old Milwaukee.

The buyer is Oasis Beverages, a Russian brewer and beverages distributor.

Does this mean that PBR will now be considered a craft beer?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Just heard a commercial yesterday for Ballantine IPA (remember Ballantine Ale at the ball park) three rings . It is made by Pabst.
Does this mean that PBR red ,white and blue will be changing the cans to Ruskie Red ?

oldngray

nowhere special
Just heard a commercial yesterday for Ballantine IPA (remember Ballantine Ale at the ball park) three rings . It is made by Pabst.
Does this mean that PBR red ,white and blue will be changing the cans to Ruskie Red ?

Actually the historic Russian colors are also red, white and blue (before the Communists took over).
Russianflag.png

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Pabst Is Sold to Russian Beverage Company
A Russian beverage company said on Thursday that it was acquiring the Pabst Brewing Company, which makes the Pabst Blue Ribbon beer popular with barflies and hipsters alike and other brands like Colt 45 and Old Milwaukee.

The buyer is Oasis Beverages, a Russian brewer and beverages distributor.

Does this mean that PBR will now be considered a craft beer?
PBR is a popular sessional, among the 21 to 30 year olds. Since its fairly cheap happy hour specials with this beer are everywhere. Hopefully they can tweak it a little and make it not so dank.

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
PBR is a popular sessional, among the 21 to 30 year olds. Since its fairly cheap happy hour specials with this beer are everywhere. Hopefully they can tweak it a little and make it not so dank.
My daughter's boyfriend is a certified cicerone and drinks PBR as a session beer all the time because of the price. It's really not that bad.