Beer

oldngray

nowhere special
The beer of starving college students:
beer_7964.jpg

"America's Best Tasting Beer"

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
Neither is Budweiser...but I wouldn't spend my money on it.
I can't drink Bud, but I don't mind a PBR from time to time. Like "upsbeernut" said, it's popular with happy hour specials. That's the only time I purchase it. There's a restaurant we go to in Brooklyn when I visit my daughter that has PBR and a shot of rum for $3.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I can't drink Bud, but I don't mind a PBR from time to time. Like "upsbeernut" said, it's popular with happy hour specials. That's the only time I purchase it. There's a restaurant we go to in Brooklyn when I visit my daughter that has PBR and a shot of rum for $3.
Wow...that is cheap...what restaurant in Brooklyn?

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
They have four different beers on tap for tasting. If you like one you can get a 12oz. glass for three bucks. That is why I call it the best grocery store.....ever.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
They have four different beers on tap for tasting. If you like one you can get a 12oz. glass for three bucks. That is why I call it the best grocery store.....ever.
What the heck I'm going to get in the car and drive there when I can get a day off since I'm out of option days and vacation weeks. Unbelievable, this would never happen here in ga. We just recently passed the Sunday sales with waiting till 12:30 on Sunday to buy it.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
What the heck I'm going to get in the car and drive there when I can get a day off since I'm out of option days and vacation weeks. Unbelievable, this would never happen here in ga. We just recently passed the Sunday sales with waiting till 12:30 on Sunday to buy it.
It'll be a long drive. This store is part of a small local chain in North East Ohio. If you are ever up this way, let me know and I'll show you some of the local breweries.