Beer

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Sam Adams is my "go to" beer when we go out. Most places will carry it but no other good beer. You are right about Shiner. Two years ago their Cheer blew away all other Christmas beers. One brewery I have been recommending is Thirsty Dog. They have a fine selection and their 12 Dogs of Christmas ale is insane.
Send me some or ill trade with you.

upsbeernut

Shiner Cheer has a different taste than any other Christmas ales. It has a peach flavor that is out of this world. I highly recommend it as a change of pace over the other Christmas offerings.
Thanks i will keep my eyes open for it. Now i'm patiently waiting for Sierra Nevadas annual classic Celebration. Well i am sick from yesterdays big let down. I heard from visiting the local growler shop that Founders Double Trouble was $14.00 a case yes ,24 bottles at Beverage superstore. Of course all 60 cases gone. That 4 pack averages $11.00. Dam it, sometimes you just have to look around and be in the right place at the right time.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Shiner Cheer has a different taste than any other Christmas ales. It has a peach flavor that is out of this world. I highly recommend it as a change of pace over the other Christmas offerings.
I will definitely give it a try this year. Sam Adams White Christmas was delicious too.

over9five

Staff member
SamAdamsRebel_6pk400.jpg

OMFG, this stuff is awesome. On tap at the 99!

upsbeernut

SamAdamsRebel_6pk400.jpg

OMFG, this stuff is awesome. On tap at the 99!
Its a nice 6.5% American ipa with ale yeast and five hops balanced in that west coast style. Sam Adams had to step it up a notch in the iPa department with constant new ones tasting better.

Last edited:

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Just left the 99 at Exit 7 in Nashua. They have wifi now, about time. You could never even get 4G in there before.
We go to Londonderry. I like the 9's because kids eat free when the Sox win...didn't go much this season.
I've been wanting to try that Sams too

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
It depends...if it's sweet :sick:Shocktop makes a chocolate wheat I didn't care for....but I do enjoy a good stout...Magic Hat stout is one of my favorites.

One of the local breweries makes a Belgian chocolate stout that even my wife likes. Unfortunately you can only get it there. Also, Fat Heads Oompa Loompa chocalate stout is very good and it is one of there winter offerings.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
One of the local breweries makes a Belgian chocolate stout that even my wife likes. Unfortunately you can only get it there. Also, Fat Heads Oompa Loompa chocalate stout is very good and it is one of there winter offerings.
I think I've seen Fat Heads...I'll look for it next time I'm in the beer store.