Beer

20140921_155802.jpg
My last DUNDEE.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
That is possible but I suspect its an urban myth. Bud would probably still taste the same though.
Like lukewarm piss? :biggrin:
Just cracked a Sams Octoberfest. My biggest problem now is, do I have more of those, or try some of what I picked up on the way home from work??

image.jpg

[quote="BSWALKS, post: 1414929, member: 219911]They just started carrying it in my area, and the beer store had 4-5 varieties, but at $10/6pk.
Guess that's the good part of working 52 hours this week...I can afford good beer![/quote]
ouch,thats a little steep. but you will like It.

Last edited:

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Sam Adams is my "go to" beer when we go out. Most places will carry it but no other good beer. You are right about Shiner. Two years ago their Cheer blew away all other Christmas beers. One brewery I have been recommending is Thirsty Dog. They have a fine selection and their 12 Dogs of Christmas ale is insane.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Sam Adams is my "go to" beer when we go out. Most places will carry it but no other good beer. You are right about Shiner. Two years ago their Cheer blew away all other Christmas beers. One brewery I have been recommending is Thirsty Dog. They have a fine selection and their 12 Dogs of Christmas ale is insane.
Shiner christmas ale is good? I remember seeing it last year but i'm hesitant to spend money if it's not recommended. This is my next beer purchase next week...
CAM00009.jpg