Before it's too late!

Irishman Collins

While I do agree in principle with much of what was written above I can also see this from a management perspective. Wouldn't you rather have a peer tell you in a non-threatening manner that you need to get your stuff together and what the consequences may be if you fail to do so?
Go Colts, I can't wait for the game! In my opinion the Patriots are the second most hated team in the N.friend.L., next to the Cowboys. The Patriots coach is a whining, cheating, sweat shirt wearing, homeless man. He doesn't understand that it is his job to talk to the media and be respectful to them. After all, the game is about the fans. Now what we're you saying about the Suck Ass members?

Irishman Collins

Still waiting for my list of all the current administration accomplishments. I am sure the list is so long it is taking awhile. Lol! Meanwhile I'll sit on my back porch sipping tea and listening to the crickets chirp.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Do me a favor list Jimmy Jr's accomplishments for us. I would love to see all that he has done for his members? I already know about reducing members health benefits and the pension failures. So you can leave those off the list, lol.

I am still waiting for that list. Can u say Checkmate! Lol!

Still waiting for my list of all the current administration accomplishments. I am sure the list is so long it is taking awhile. Lol! Meanwhile I'll sit on my back porch sipping tea and listening to the crickets chirp.

Um,

Elected.

Then re-elected.

Then re-elected.

The TDU people.... still think.... it is the early "90's"

-Bug-

710 steward

Um,

Elected.

Then re-elected.

Then re-elected.

The TDU people.... still think.... it is the early "90's"

-Bug-

Bug

If he was running a campaign today what would he say his success were in order to get re-elected? Getting elected twice does not tell people how there life has improved. Are we better off today than we were last election? That answer is no. All his fault or not, he is the leader and is the answer person. Like it or not you and I both know we aren't better off today than last election.

upschuck

Bug

If he was running a campaign today what would he say his success were in order to get re-elected? Getting elected twice does not tell people how there life has improved. Are we better off today than we were last election? That answer is no. All his fault or not, he is the leader and is the answer person. Like it or not you and I both know we aren't better off today than last election.
I am better off than the last election. As good as I would of liked? no, but a wise philosopher once said, "You can't always get what you want". I wouldn't mind another slate getting in, but I'm not voting for it, for the sake of change.

710 steward

I am better off than the last election. As good as I would of liked? no, but a wise philosopher once said, "You can't always get what you want". I wouldn't mind another slate getting in, but I'm not voting for it, for the sake of change.

Understandable and nothing wrong with that if it's the case. If you are in Central States pension funds or work for YRC you'd probably feel differently.

10 point

Wise philosopher? I think that was a country & western song.