Best pizza delivery driver to Ups man

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I was voted best pizza delivery driver at my local pizza shop on the month of June because I always get my pizzas delivered on time and fast also with no accidents or tickets. I cut corners when I can by taking short cuts and I run my pizzas up to the door for customer satisfaction that they get their food while it's hot and ready. My question is now that I'm really good at working my gps, I think I would make an excellent ups driver man because the work seems less difficult. Do you guys think they will let me bypass working in the building and go straight into driving on the street when I show them my resume and that I have been delivering pizzas for 5 and a half months now? I would hate to give this pizza delivery job up but I think it's time to get a steady income instead of relying on tips. Some people are stingy as :censored2:.

Since no one in their right mind wants to go driving anymore, you can start on Monday, no interview necessary. Bring your car and we will give you a brown uniform and some packages to put in your car put an app on your phone and off you go. Welcome!

Since no one in their right mind wants to go driving anymore, you can start on Monday, no interview necessary. Bring your car and we will give you a brown uniform and some packages to put in your car put an app on your phone and off you go. Welcome!
That's not how management talk.

Star B

White Lightening
I'm starting to get a feeling that @hehe xd is just creating spammy accounts, any mods wanna confirm/deny? There has been quite a lot of crap (even by our sewer-level-bar definition) posted with stupid, STUPID questions in the past few weeks.

best pizza delivery driver huh. where's my pizza???
I think I saw him on teen titans go. Cyborg was trying to get a free pizza by making the pizza guy late. By controlling stops light and bridges. But he was always on time. That boy is good.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Well if work is slow, I only go out with one pizza. But on weekends around dinner time they load me up with 4 or 5 at once and I start to get stressed out but I make it work. So either 1 when it's not busy, but 4-5 at max.

You might want to rethink this @Dragon. Lol.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well if work is slow, I only go out with one pizza. But on weekends around dinner time they load me up with 4 or 5 at once and I start to get stressed out but I make it work. So either 1 when it's not busy, but 4-5 at max.
If work is slow I might only be expected to do 10 stops an hour. If it's loaded up though I might be expected to do closer to 30 an hour.

oldngray

nowhere special
If work is slow I might only be expected to do 10 stops an hour. If it's loaded up though I might be expected to do closer to 30 an hour.
Slacker.png