Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Here’s something I’d love to know. Of all the people who virtue signal about getting the vaccine or say they got it…how many are lying and just filled out a fugazi card

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
342799_c7us7fokomga6c4.png

brownman2075

This is huge. There literally is no vax mandate or executive order other than words. It does not exist. It was all a media stage show for big companies to act under the color of law.

Federal Registry of Executive Orders

trickpony1

People will watch this video and say, "nah....it won't happen to me.".

In the old days, people would go to the clinic, get their seasonal flu shot, smile and walk out.
Now you have to read and sign a waiver that, coincidentally, mentions Guillain Barre Syndrome.

I know someone who is still dealing with the paralysis of the lower legs, as mentioned in the video, 33 years later.

Does anyone really believe the government is/will openly publish the harmful side effects of the covid vax?

By the way, do those leg braces and robotic walk of the lady in the video look like fun?

Altruistic helping.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
This is huge. There literally is no vax mandate or executive order other than words. It does not exist. It was all a media stage show for big companies to act under the color of law

For now. OSHA is writing the rule as we speak according to the NYT. I'm sure Carol is frothing at the mouth with anticipation. Maybe she can feature vaccine mandates on her next "Carol's Corner" on the upsers site.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
People will watch this video and say, "nah....it won't happen to me.".

In the old days, people would go to the clinic, get their seasonal flu shot, smile and walk out.
Now you have to read and sign a waiver that, coincidentally, mentions Guillain Barre Syndrome.

I know someone who is still dealing with the paralysis of the lower legs, as mentioned in the video, 33 years later.

Does anyone really believe the government is/will openly publish the harmful side effects of the covid vax?

By the way, do those leg braces and robotic walk of the lady in the video look like fun?

Altruistic helping.
You consistently attribute GBS to vaccines and I do understand your trepidation. However, just because you know someone afflicted with it doesn’t mean it’s really a statistically relevant concern.

What causes GBS?​

Several things are known to trigger GBS. About two-thirds of people with GBS had diarrhea or a respiratory illness several weeks before developing symptoms. Infection with Campylobacter jejuni, which causes diarrhea, is one of the most common risk factors for GBS. People also can develop GBS after some other infections, such as flu, cytomegalovirus, Epstein Barr virus, and Zika virus. Very rarely, people have developed GBS in the days or weeks after receiving certain vaccines.

About 1 in every 1,000 reported Campylobacter illnesses leads to GBS. As many as 40% of GBS cases in the United States are thought to be triggered by Campylobacter infection.

How common is GBS?​

GBS is rare, affecting only about 1 in 100,000 people. An estimated 3,000-6,000 people develop GBS each year in the United States.

Who is at risk for developing GBS?​

Anyone can develop GBS; however, in the United States, it is more common in men and adults older than 50.