Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
It was a scam.
No, it was a 4-5 day real estate training program that also taught Entrepreneurship.
You liberals saw an easy $$$-rich target and sued hoping to walk away with free money.

The Dimocrats started the whole issue when Trump started talking politics and your liberal efforts worked in prying free money out of him.

Now we know the depths of the deepest sewer that you liberals will go to get what you want.

I don't think we'll allow you to destroy America any more than you have.....

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No, it was a 4-5 day real estate training program that also taught Entrepreneurship.
You liberals saw an easy $$$-rich target and sued hoping to walk away with free money.

The Dimocrats started the whole issue when Trump started talking politics and your liberal efforts worked in prying free money out of him.

Now we know the depths of the deepest sewer that you liberals will go to get what you want.

I don't think we'll allow you to destroy America any more than you have.....
That cesspool that the Dems swim in is bottomless

Im going out in a blaze of glory.

I call shotgun!!!

giphy (1) (12).gif

Check back in and let everyone know how you are once you get Covid! Not!
I was fine, still am. As is my wife, daughter, and son. No one had so much as a runny nose. I has zero symptoms, my kids only lost taste/smell and my wife had a headache with loss of taste/smell.

Based on our near-death experiences, I just can't imagine why people aren't taking this as seriously as you!

Thank you for your concern.

Jetboat1

You are correct vaccines don't prevent you from disease only limiting symptoms. Just last summer I had a mild case of polio cleared up in two weeks. When I got smallpoxs just a headache.

Nah
Now there’s a study coming out that says it may actually be young healthy vaccinated people spreading the virus because they don’t show symptoms when the get the virus but are still able to spread it. Lots of data to back it up.
Funny. That's literally exactly what they were saying a year ago, except there was no vaccine back then.

It's almost like they're all full of :censored2: and making it up as they go. No, wait. It's exactly like that.

MAKAVELI

Now there’s a study coming out that says it may actually be young healthy vaccinated people spreading the virus because they don’t show symptoms when the get the virus but are still able to spread it. Lots of data to back it up.
All the more reason to get the shot. You don't know who has it and who doesn't.