Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Box Ox

Because they say “well people of color don’t get this kind of attention !!! Wahh”

The only way the media would cover the abduction of a black woman in a big way would be if the suspect were white. And when it comes to the abduction of, or violence against black women they usually aren't.

Joy Reid and the media might cry about black women not receiving the same level of coverage but it'd be the last thing they'd want to see actually happen.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Maybe this is what he's talking about.

Screenshot_20210921-010148_Chrome.jpg

The only way the media would cover the abduction of a black woman in a big way would be if the suspect were white. And when it comes to the abduction of, or violence against black women they usually aren't.

Joy Reid and the media might cry about black women not receiving the same level of coverage but lol
Just goes to show you and sick and delusional these people are

brownman2075

It's not a decision, it's........

extortion
[ikˈstôrSH(ə)n]

NOUN
  1. the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.
    "he used bribery and extortion to build himself a huge, art-stuffed mansion" ·
    [more]
    synonyms:
    demanding money with menaces · exaction · extraction · blackmail · shakedown

It’s also medical rape. A lot of rapists on this thread and many others.

freehoodies

Everything else you say hasn’t a shred of credibility due to this one statement.
YOU are BRAINWASHED into thinking that it doesn’t work!!! It’s time for you to accept this. You have been influenced. Your opinion is NOT based on fact. You cannot provide a shred of evidence to support this claim.
Can you provide any evidence to support the claim the vaccines work?

If the vaccine works, why do vaccinated people have to wear masks?

If the vaccine works, why do people need to be forced to get it? The people who want it can get it for free literally anywhere, so if someone dies from covid because they didnt take the free miracle shield its on them, right?

If the vaccine is safe, why are there over 7000 deaths attributes to it on VAERS, a system that underreports by over 95%?

freehoodies

At least I acknowledge them and that the problem exists instead of burying my head in the sand and pretending we live in a clown world where only white cops kill people and the virus has a 50% kill rate.
Democrats literally created every single racist policy that keeps minorities down and then have the audacity to call everyone else racist.

Americas racist history is the Democratic party. Saying they “switched sides” is like thinking the Nazis could become a pro-jewish organization.

PT Car Washer

Democrats literally created every single racist policy that keeps minorities down and then have the audacity to call everyone else racist.

Americas racist history is the Democratic party. Saying they “switched sides” is like thinking the Nazis could become a pro-jewish organization.
Do you mean like Republicans support the working men and woman in this country? When did a New York City real estate developer become a friend to the working man?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
If the gun was held to your head would you have the courage to choose death over government mandated poison ?

I'd take the shot in that context. My chances of surviving a lead pill to the temple is very low. My chances of surviving the murder liquid is pretty good in the short term, even if those chances drop precipitously over the course of years (sorry vaxxed folks), that's still better than immediate death. Then I would basically just become "The Punisher".

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
BTW - there is zero risk WITH losing your job at UPS. Life altering? Sure. But if you're worth two :censored2:s you'll find decent work, it could be tough going, but you'll survive.
But, if you take the gene altering multi replicator and are injured from it? Who raises your kids, who's providing then? Who's a productive member of society? Not you.
Weigh the real risks.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
If the vaccine is safe, why are there over 7000 deaths attributes to it on VAERS, a system that underreports by over 95%?
on the VAERS website….

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.