BIDEN'S DOGS REMOVED FROM WHITE HOUSE AFTER ATTACKS!

newfie

I dont know if this question has been asked but is this the same dog that broke Bidens ankle a few months past?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
We've always done the raw diet. No dog food. Barf some call it.
It reduced the size of the pile ups. It put the smell way down, too.

My Daughter feeds her dogs raw chicken thighs, bones and all..The Mastiff swallows them whole. Then tries to steal the other dog’s meal..she does mix a little rice in the bowl, my son in law is a chef and gets a discount..

rickyb

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
My Daughter feeds her dogs raw chicken thighs, bones and all..The Mastiff swallows them whole. Then tries to steal the other dog’s meal..she does mix a little rice in the bowl, my son in law is a chef and gets a discount..
Sounds like she is into the raw diet.Dogs are carnivores. As long it’s not cooked, the bones won’t hurt them. Dog food is dead food. Raw diet, healthy skin, coat, teeth. The BRT we have now eats a pack of thighs a day.$5 -$7 a day.... ouch.

Last edited:

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I believe that Joe selected the wrong breed, as you get older most of us reduce the size and reduce the aggressive nature of our pets. We have Italian Greyhounds, not a mean bone in their bodies, but never leave the door open by mistake, you will never catch them.
You could have caught the ones I used to bet on.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
they will cover it but its not news sherlock
Not news? I guess you missed all the glowing love fest coverage about Biden bringing dogs back in the Whitehouse? There was one event where all the press asked about was the dogs! Then he dumps the dogs only weeks later after they start attacking?

That is news!

oldngray

nowhere special
Not news? I guess you missed all the glowing love fest coverage about Biden bringing dogs back in the Whitehouse? There was one event where all the press asked about was the dogs! Then he dumps the dogs only weeks later after they start attacking?

That is news!
Joe probably can't even remember the dogs names. They were just props anyway since most Presidents have pets.

rickyb

That is news!
no this is the kinda news thats anchorman the movie made fun of.

its not news and its sad that you think it is.

chris hedges actually quite often describes what this is.

Wally

no this is the kinda news thats anchorman the movie made fun of.

its not news and its sad that you think it is.

chris hedges actually quite often describes what this is.
It is news. Did Hedges write about the Washington press gushing over Biden? They are part of this story.

rickyb

It is news. Did Hedges write about the Washington press gushing over Biden? They are part of this story.
no its not this is a nonsense story that they wouldve put at the beginning of anchorman movie. most local corporate news is not news, they talk about issues which are sensationalist and very unlikely to affect you anyways. its propaganda ot maintain the status quo

yea chris hedges has covered big tech censorship over bidens corruption.

Wally

no its not this is a nonsense story that they wouldve put at the beginning of anchorman movie. most local corporate news is not news, they talk about issues which are sensationalist and very unlikely to affect you anyways. its propaganda ot maintain the status quo

yea chris hedges has covered big tech censorship over bidens corruption.
Nonsense? This story perfectly illustrates the stark contrast of how the media treats politicians based on political affiliation.

Another aspect is Biden himself. Did any staffers feel uncomfortable around these dogs? Were there warnings? Was Biden not mentally able to heed warnings?

rickyb

Nonsense? This story perfectly illustrates the stark contrast of how the media treats politicians based on political affiliation.

Another aspect is Biden himself. Did any staffers feel uncomfortable around these dogs? Were there warnings? Was Biden not mentally able to heed warnings?
the hunter biden ukraine story was actually a big deal and also illustrates that fact.

a dog story is not a big deal although it may also illustrate that fact.

rod

Retired 23 years
I have the best kind of dog. Its a black lab that brings his ball up to me to play fetch and then goes home to its owner who feeds it and pays the vet bills.