• Yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
You heard right.
If you had a mustache, it couldn't go below your lip line on the sides. It had to look almost like Hitler.

No more professionalism. I see people all the time at businesses that look like they belong in the circus. I couldn’t imagine being in a meeting and my manager has a septum ring piercing.

Coldworld

I retired last year,and always laughed when i was threatened with a Warning Letter for not wearing UPS socks while the younger drivers came in looking homeless . i saw a driver delivering last week and his shorts were almost around his knees. it was funny and sad
You mean the “hood shorts?”

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
No more professionalism. I see people all the time at businesses that look like they belong in the circus. I couldn’t imagine being in a meeting and my manager has a septum ring piercing.
All of it's a reflection on culture and what is acceptable social standards now.
UPS rose above it and was the exception until it began to cave and be like what was around them. Besides the new generation on the scene, some of it was to avoid lawsuits.
Everybody knows we need special bathrooms for trans at work places, and God knows we don't want to hurt anyone feelings if they don't get to look how they want to.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
All of it's a reflection on culture and what is acceptable social standards now.
UPS rose above it and was the exception until it began to cave and be like what was around them. Besides the new generation on the scene, some of it was to avoid lawsuits.
Everybody knows we need special bathrooms for trans at work places, and God knows we don't want to hurt anyone feelings if they don't get to look how they want to.
It’s a sign of what’s coming….they do what seems good in their eyes. Good will be called evil and evil will be called good.

Coldworld

It’s a sign of what’s coming….they do what seems good in their eyes. Good will be called evil and evil will be called good.
All this says to me is that they are pulling out all the stops to get people to come here to work…and that they are having a hell of a time staffing their operations.

BrownFlush

It's slim pickings out there.
A company needs an employee.
If no one is out there to hire that fits their standard, you lower the standard.
It's happening everywhere.

Coldworld

I don’t care how “woke” society is now I would almost bet that if that dude went into most businesses, 9/10 times the people there would take one look at him and think what the friend.

BrownFlush

You don’t want to know..
I don't care what the idiot looks like that limps to my porch.
I'm like the public now. I'm not even embarrassed for the guy now. He could care less how anyone sees or perceives him. Why should I?
Just keep putting money in the retirement fund, loser.
Uh-oh. That sounded selfish.