Bring it DeSantis, give em some high heat

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If I had my way the whole Mid Atlantic and Northeastern seaboard would be border towns.

There's absolutely no reason for the southern border to enjoy all the diversity of illegal immigration, it's in the spirit of equity and equality to share our bounty with our brothers and sisters.
Actually they are border states.
But a majority only consider land connections as borders.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
These leftist c suckers are gonna be on fire 2 sets of 50 people and they have a conniption fit.

Reminds me of a beer commercial

"It doesn't get any better than this"
Amazing how swiftly the rich liberals removed the unwashed from their swanky community.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Venezuelans whom DeSantis flew to Martha’s Vineyard were in the United States seeking asylum. They followed U.S. law. They are not “illegal aliens.”
This is what Democrats are ignorant about.
Being poor is not grounds for asylum.

You can't cross through multiple countries, shop for one you like, then demand to stay because you're poor.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The brochure says that migrants who arrive in Massachusetts will be eligible for numerous benefits, including "8 months cash assistance," "assistance with housing," "food," "clothing," "transportation to job interviews," "job training," "job placement," "registering children for school," "assistance applying for Social Security cards," and many other benefits.

None of this is true.
Wrong.

over9five

Staff member
1663689583942.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Guys, listen they've got a brochure that lists refugee benefits in Massachusetts. But these migrants may not even qualify for them!

Desantis is going to jail!
They've got him now!!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Guys, listen they've got a brochure that lists refugee benefits in Massachusetts. But these migrants may not even qualify for them!

Desantis is going to jail!
They've got him now!!!
As a lawyer explained it, DeSantis has nothing to worry about.
He protected by the 11th Amendment.
All those calling for legal action are just showboating.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'm watching Georgetown's Coastal Airport in Delaware.
So far just a State of Delaware helicopter has shown up.

And a TV chopper is hanging around.

vantexan

Actually they are border states.
But a majority only consider land connections as borders.
Technically a border is where your country is divided from another country. The coast is an edge, patrolled by the Coast Guard. And we're talking about a national border. Every state in the lower 48 has a border with other states but they aren't regulated the same way.