Build That Wall!!

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
China and Russia are natural enemies. The Chinese will deal with them for oil and minerals, but if China was going to prop up Russia in Ukraine they'd have done it by now.
How far back are you going? 10,000BC?
Border skirmishes in the 17-20th Centuries were all inconsequential.
In 1949, Sino-Russian relations were cemented when Mao decided to cut off the West and side with the USSR in policy & strategy. Did you know the Chinese entered the Korean War because Stalin told them to?
They have, and continue to see themselves as insubordinate to Russia.
Read up.

vantexan

Maybe I misread your statement.
It seemed to imply we should be the ones to expel Russia.

I just don't understand why some people pretend European countries aren't world powers capable of doing that.
Ukraine has received about $350 billion worth of military and economic aid. Officially $77 billion has come from us.

vantexan

How far back are you going? 10,000BC?
Border skirmishes in the 17-20th Centuries were all inconsequential.
In 1949, Sino-Russian relations were cemented when Mao decided to cut off the West and side with the USSR in policy & strategy. Did you know the Chinese entered the Korean War because Stalin told them to?
They have, and continue to see themselves as insubordinate to Russia.
Read up.
The Soviet Union supported Vietnam which is an enemy of China. Nixon turned the USSR and China against each other. And it's subordinate, not insubordinate. The Chinese need Russia's oil and minerals. Beyond that there's no love lost there.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The Soviet Union supported Vietnam which is an enemy of China. Nixon turned the USSR and China against each other. And it's subordinate, not insubordinate. The Chinese need Russia's oil and minerals. Beyond that there's no love lost there.
LOL....you are really uneducated on this version of "history".
China supported and aided NV against FR, SV & the US.
Nixon did no such thing...

Where did you come up with this?

BTW, where do you think the millions of ChiCom stick grenades the VC used came from?

Last edited:

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Maybe I misread your statement.
It seemed to imply we should be the ones to expel Russia.

I just don't understand why some people pretend European countries aren't world powers capable of doing that.
You didn't misread it.
He thinks not only that we should save the world but also that the EU paid the Lion's share of aid money to UKR.
As an outsider, he doesn't know that the EU's money came from us...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

vantexan

LOL....you are really uneducated on this version of "history".
China supported and aided NV against FR, SV & the US.
Nixon did no such thing...

Where did you come up with this?

BTW, where do you think the millions of ChiCom stick grenades the VC used came from?
Are China and Vietnam friends now? And Nixon did such thing opening up relations with China.

vantexan

You didn't misread it.
He thinks not only that we should save the world but also that the EU paid the Lion's share of aid money to UKR.
As an outsider, he doesn't know that the EU's money came from us...
We funneled money to the EU to give Ukraine? And I in no way want our troops in Ukraine.