Build That Wall!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
President Putin apologists wouldn’t mind seeing the East-West border wall reconstituted.

We went from “tear down this wall” to “KGB spies ain’t so bad” in 40 years flat.
Fixed it for you.

"...the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back. Because the Cold War has been over for 20 years.... you seem to want to import the foreign policies of the 1980s...."

-barack Hussein obama

Fixed it for you.

"...the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back. Because the Cold War has been over for 20 years.... you seem to want to import the foreign policies of the 1980s...."

-barack Hussein obama
Oh, Obama was definitely wrong. I’m not defending Obama when it comes to the reemerging Russian threat since they cyberattacked Estonia and invaded Georgia.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh, Obama was definitely wrong. I’m not defending Obama when it comes to the reemerging Russian threat since they cyberattacked Estonia and invaded Georgia.
Yup, Biden and Obama let Russia take Ukraine territory and now they're pretending to care about Ukrainea and saying they should get it all back.

All while pushing a silly lie that Republicans are the ones who are weak on Russia.

They're just liars.

I don’t know you tell me, because you’re the one that makes the second grade comments. Why don’t you grow up? You constantly post drivel and nonsense. Funny that you would not see my humor on you’re silly comment I was making fun of.
You bring nothing to the table. No offense, man. You’re going on ignore.

Thebrownblob

You bring nothing to the table. No offense, man. You’re going on ignore.
Excellent, listen to you drone on about ignorant stuff is no bed of roses, my friend. One of the most tasteless vapid posters on here. No one takes you serious. No offense just is what it is. When you lose an argument, you turn to call people, Putin, apologist or hateful people even though you just admitted two days ago, that you hate everyone that doesn’t agree with you. You really need to see seek some help. Thankfully you stay in this current event where you belong.

Yup, Biden and Obama let Russia take Ukraine territory and now they're pretending to care about Ukrainea and saying they should get it all back.

All while pushing a silly lie that Republicans are the ones who are weak on Russia.

They're just liars.
It was a mistake to not take them as seriously at first. All of government was mistaken. But we can’t change the past. What matters is how we act now. Where’s the funding for Ukraine now? It’s held up because of a border deal that Republicans are about to sink. This is on them now.

vantexan

It was a mistake to not take them as seriously at first. All of government was mistaken. But we can’t change the past. What matters is how we act now. Where’s the funding for Ukraine now? It’s held up because of a border deal that Republicans are about to sink. This is on them now.
Why is it necessary that the U.S. comes up with the money? And if it's that important then why won't the Democrats go along with sealing the border? Why is the "compromise" letting in 5000 illegals a day? Why not completely seal the border?

Interesting phrasing.
So the Democrat position is no longer to help Ukraine win. Now they're just openly admitting the forever war funding is permanent?
I think we should fund the resistance to the invaders for as long as it takes. If Russia starts to take the whole country then China will see Russia as a more useful ally and will start helping them turn their sights on further destabilization of Europe.

Think bigger.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think we should fund the resistance to the invaders for as long as it takes.
That's a nothing statement.
Just rhetoric.

It's a land dispute and you're not saying what land you consider to have been invaded.

Is your position is to fund Ukraine's entire economy and military until they retake crimea?

Thebrownblob

Why is it necessary that the U.S. comes up with the money? And if it's that important then why won't the Democrats go along with sealing the border? Why is the "compromise" letting in 5000 illegals a day? Why not completely seal the border?
Because you’re giving an honest assessment of what should be going on at the border, not a partisan one like the person you’re replying to.