Build That Wall!!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Would $5-$6 billion in US taxpayer money give us a wall along our southern border that's just as good as Israel's?
We got 2k miles. They have 150. I doubt it. 21 billion should do it......Wait ..wait... you never answered my question..why am I talking to you...remember...Money in the bank?? Yes or No?

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
We got 2k miles. They have 150. I doubt it. 21 billion should do it......Wait ..wait... you never answered my question..why am I talking to you...remember...Money in the bank?? Yes or No?

$21 billion isn't gonna happen. Especially since Mexico isn't paying for the wall.

It will be fine

Really?
So we can't compare what other walls have done around the world and expect similar results? SMH
No we can’t, that’s not how reality works. Their border is very different from ours. Do you have any evidence that another small section of wall on our southern border would have a measurable impact on illegal immigration?

BrownFlush

I only recognize math math. Mexico isn't paying for the wall.
Lets see...MATH MATH
Cost of illegals =141 bill per year
Cost of the wall = 21 bill

MATH MATH ..5 years X 141 bill = 705 billion in illegals by 2023
MATH MATH .. 5 years x 141 bill = 705 billion - 21 billion for the wall = 684 billion in the bank

Let's take out another 184 billion for cost and surprises .
500 billion in the bank after 5 years and a wall built.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Lets see...MATH MATH

MATH MATH .. 5 years x 141 bill = 705 billion - 21 billion for the wall = 684 billion in the bank

Where are you getting your numbers from?

It will be fine

Lets see...MATH MATH

Any evidence the wall will have a measurable impact on illegal immigration?

BrownFlush

Just asking. I'm open to them if I know where they're from/how they were calculated.
Previous quote ..148b.. I used 141b in my Math math but what's 7 billion
Illegal Aliens Cost The US $148 Billion A Year, The Border Wall Costs $21.6 Billion
President Donald Trump announced that he will fulfill his campaign promise to build a nearly 2,000 mile long wall—not a fence—along America’s southern border with Mexico.