Build That Wall!!

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
If the Dems aren't willing to compromise on the legislation then Trump will declare an emergency and build it anyways.

52cdj6.jpg

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.

I’m expecting both memes about Pelosi needing a man to help her to emerge from the right, and bitching from feminist activists that it looked like that on the left.

My immediate reaction when the camera turned on to them awkwardly standing side by side was “Uh oh”.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I’m expecting both memes about Pelosi needing a man to help her to emerge from the right, and bitching from feminist activists that it looked like that on the left.

My immediate reaction when the camera turned on to them awkwardly standing side by side was “Uh oh”.
"UhOh"
was the lesser of my reactions!!! "Dweebs" was uttered here.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Source? What source? Who conducted the study and how did they do it? Did they factor in that illegals who live HERE have to SPEND money HERE on food/commerce in order to survive?
My dad's a writer, I studied journalism. I have zero tolerance for the spreading of misinformation (why I finally had to delete all my social media, couldn't take it anymore).
I'm not denying that immigration can affect the economy in negative ways....hell, I don't have any problem with Americans wanting to build the wall. I mean, I think it would be the result of uneducated paranoia stemming from deep seeded culturally conditioned racism......
Got numbers?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
ASS inine to even think negative impact .
Only impact illegals have is positive. SMH
Got any numbers ?
The Texas State Comptroller reported in 2006 that the 1.4 million illegal immigrants in Texas added almost $18 billion to the gross state product, and contributed $1.6 billion in state revenue, while costing the state about $1.2 billion in services used.[20]

cachmeifucan

The 5 billion would go to buy American steel. Made in America by Americans to be trucked to the wall by Americans. And Built By Americans so the 5 billion goes directly back into our economy and working Americans pockets. And it would definitely pay for itself. It is a deterrent to stop others from making the journey. We also need to end catch and release. And end chain migration. And deport any criminals here illegally