Build That Wall!!

MAKAVELI

Banned
I don’t even like the Europeans coming over if I’m being honest.

Sold a car to a dude from England, went over to his house to sign some paperwork and he had a Beto sign posted in his front yard.

All those European countries preach government expansion and power, their right wing is very different from ours.
Sorry bruh. Your POS POTUs only talks about blocking people south of our border and Muslims. Just be honest with yourself. You support a racist, xenophobic, and homophobic POS POTUs.

BrownArmy

That's sort of the point of a physical barrier.

Yet, members of the dreaded ‘caravan’ were heading directly to border agents at legal border crossings, so were they doing the right thing or not?

Trick question, the ‘legal ports of entry’ have been underfunded for years, and the entire exercise, on both sides, is one of futility.

Almost no one here is doing the right thing.

It will be fine

I remember when democrats gave a :censored2: about workers and realized the damage it does to our social safety net.

That’s before they figured out they could win elections off the backs of illegals.
I remember when republicans were in favor of free trade and balanced budgets. Things change, not much sense going back 25 years and trying to play “gotcha!”

It will be fine

That's sort of the point of a physical barrier.
You do understand people and extremely well funded cartels can go under or over a barrier and it doesn’t make any difference if it isn’t monitored, right? Cut a hole in the wall and if the nearest border agent to apprehend the crosser is 100 miles away the wall isn’t going to do much.

It will be fine

El Correcto

god is dead
Paygo is the actual law of the land, the problem is congress can just waive it whenever it pleases them. It’s weird you give republicans points for openly lying about caring about national debt and then doing nothing to address it when in power.
The problem is when you group Republicans together.

I’d completely agree I want to see more get done when it comes to slashing entitlements. I want to see Social Security gutted and no longer funded.

But at a certain point Americans need to take responsibility for the deficit as well. We are selfish pricks who feel entitled and vote for entitlements.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You do understand people and extremely well funded cartels can go under or over a barrier and it doesn’t make any difference if it isn’t monitored, right? Cut a hole in the wall and if the nearest border agent to apprehend the crosser is 100 miles away the wall isn’t going to do much.
I guess we should all give up and live in caves.

bacha29

The problem is when you group Republicans together.

I’d completely agree I want to see more get done when it comes to slashing entitlements. I want to see Social Security gutted and no longer funded.

But at a certain point Americans need to take responsibility for the deficit as well. We are selfish pricks who feel entitled and vote for entitlements.
For the past two years there was only two main tasks on the Republican agenda. Pay back wealthy donors in the form of huge tax cuts along with "repeal and replace" the ACA. Problem was there was no replacement because there never was one to begin with. Regardless of the views or opinions of the ACA voters could plainly see that they were being lied to and responded accordingly. As for the tax despite warnings from CBO and Treasury regarding the impact they would have on the deficit the Republican majority knew that they were made men and had no choice but to vote for the tax cut.