Build That Wall!!

newfie

It’s not about austerity, it’s about constitutional powers by branch of government. The house controls the purse strings. We don’t have a monarchy by design.
That's was a totally irrelevant point. When the Dems claim this expense is a waste of money they contradict anything they have previously said and done. In fact it's a blatant lie that no MSM fact check will ever call them on.

newfie

It’s like wearing a condom while performing oral sex on a junkie hooker. Won’t hurt but really not addressing the issue so maybe the 50 cents could have been better spent.
Whatever gets you off. #TMI

Seriously though who thinks of something like this type of perversion much less putting this thought out on a public board?

It will be fine

That's was a totally irrelevant point. When the Dems claim this expense is a waste of money they contradict anything they have previously said and done. In fact it's a blatant lie that no MSM fact check will ever call them on.
Doesn’t matter if politicians are being hypocrites. The president declaring an emergency to go around congress is a dangerous precedent to allow. Conservatives should be against that.

It will be fine

Especially when you deny any and all evidence you disagree with
I haven’t seen anything backed by an actual study. The only “eveidence” posted is “of course walls work!” The last secure fence act made no significant change in illegal border crossings, it only moved them to a different location.

bbsam

Staff member
Whatever gets you off. #TMI

Seriously though who thinks of something like this type of perversion much less putting this thought out on a public board?
Me and me. And honestly, probably far more people than you’d think. I mean, rimming is an actual thing for God’s sake!

bbsam

Staff member
So you find welfare and food stamp scammers funny.
Any family members or friends you find humorous?
Your employees' financial plight must keep you rolling on the floor laughing.
Depends on the scam. Some I find hilarious because I wonder how they could possibly think they’d get away with it.

Pretty sure I’d put Branch Davidians and Jim Jones’ followers in that group.