Build That Wall!!

bbsam

Staff member
Vast majority of the drugs are smuggled through legal ports of entry.
So.... Dumb reason to build a wall.
It’s like wearing a condom while performing oral sex on a junkie hooker. Won’t hurt but really not addressing the issue so maybe the 50 cents could have been better spent.

vantexan

That's the conclusion of the DEA in a report they released in 2015. Do you know better than the DEA?
I asked how do you know? And you told me. Issue solved. I watched a "60 Minutes" segment on human smuggling through ports of entry a couple of months ago. They have a device that can scan for heat put off by people in the back of trucks. Leslie Stahl asked how did a truck get through where a number of people died due to heat. Their scanner is broke. So until the government gets serious about working equipment(and it may have been broke on purpose), it's all a dog and pony show. Dogs seem to work well with drugs but they have to check all vehicles. Hard to believe with the money involved that the fix isn't in with a lot of customs officials.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Don't need a damn wall. Fine and/or imprison anyone who hires an undocumented worker. If they cannot find jobs they most likely won't come.