Build That Wall!!

newfie

If they’d just sit down and really listen to what he has to say, eh?

You think it’s all BS? Ok.

if If there are five stories relevant to trump on any given day and 4 are positive they will take the one negative and expand it into a full day of coverage.

CNN is my favorite , they will take one story that breaks and has no relevance and is not covered by any other network. run it to death until it is disproven , run it hard for another day then quietly stop covering it and move on to the next breaking unverified story.

It will be fine

if If there are five stories relevant to trump on any given day and 4 are positive they will take the one negative and expand it into a full day of coverage.

CNN is my favorite , they will take one story that breaks and has no relevance and is not covered by any other network. run it to death until it is disproven , run it hard for another day then quietly stop covering it and move on to the next breaking unverified story.
You should probably cut back on the cable news.

newfie

Strange position for a “liberatarian” to take. Here’s a big government expense that has been proven ineffective, let’s double down and expand it!

its an expense that accounts for a fraction of one percent of the total budget,
has been proven to be very effective and saves us much more in the expense of immigrants, drugs and other legal costs that an open border is costing us.

bbsam

Staff member
Mexico will pay for the wall.

Somebody needs to explain to the senator that that’s not how the US budget works.

I’m sure he knows that so maybe he just needs to be told that he panders like a shameless politician.

I’m sure he knows what he is.

Never mind.

It will be fine

its an expense that accounts for a fraction of one percent of the total budget,
has been proven to be very effective and saves us much more in the expense of immigrants, drugs and other legal costs that an open border is costing us.
How does a solution that had no measurable impact on illegal immigration become “very effective” to you?
Do you intentionally disregard the mountains of evidence that show drugs come through regular ports of entry?

newfie

How does a solution that had no measurable impact on illegal immigration become “very effective” to you?
Do you intentionally disregard the mountains of evidence that show drugs come through regular ports of entry?

its been proven that walls work many times over. you just choose to ignore those results for partisan reasons.

newfie

Wasn’t the president able to get the wall last year before he pulled a DACA deal off the table?

the entire deal was pulled off the table last year by the democrats when the good old 9th circuit upheld the Obama executive order.
the democrats will not start negotiating seriously until the supreme court finishes over ruling the biased 9th circuit.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Strange position for a “liberatarian” to take. Here’s a big government expense that has been proven ineffective, let’s double down and expand it!
I never said I was in favor of a "Wall" just that the stups on here saying a wall doesn't work is just idiotic.

I would imagine a reasonable person could work the math and prove that $5.5 B spent to eliminate hundreds of $billions of ongoing cost to provide government services to a non-citizen that is not providing a positive financial contribution to the USA economy.

Last edited:

It will be fine

I never said I was in favor of a "Wall" just that the stups on here saying a wall doesn't work is just idiotic.

I would imaging a reasonable person could work the math and prove that $5.5 B spent to eliminate hundreds of $billions of ongoing cost to provide government services to a non-citizen that is not providing a positive financial contribution to the USA economy.
Probably because a wall wouldn’t eliminate any costs for illegal immigrants. Walls are not effective in lowering illegal immigration. We’ve put up hundreds of miles of walls and still have illegal immigrants.

rod

Retired 23 years
50307092_1121673914671656_6785545155081404416_n.jpg

I could be wrong but those look more like 60 cal. machine guns to me. Either way - the more the merrier.