Build That Wall!!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
49864755_10161160522205702_8567676091492204544_n.jpg

Returntosender

12-18-2018. On Tuesday, on live television, President Trump took ownership of a potential government shutdown over his demand for $5 billion in border wall funding. “You want to know something? I’ll take it,” Trump said, after being baited by Democratic leaders Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. “Yes, if we don’t get what we want one way or the other, whether it’s through you, through military, through anything you want to call—I will shut down the government. I am proud to shut down the government. I will take the mantle

Turdferguson

Just a turd
12-18-2018. On Tuesday, on live television, President Trump took ownership of a potential government shutdown over his demand for $5 billion in border wall funding. “You want to know something? I’ll take it,” Trump said, after being baited by Democratic leaders Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. “Yes, if we don’t get what we want one way or the other, whether it’s through you, through military, through anything you want to call—I will shut down the government. I am proud to shut down the government. I will take the mantle

2raloc.jpg