Build That Wall!!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And that's what she'll say tonight when Bill Maher asks her about things she's been saying across multiple formats. That she's just being funny. Or not literal. Or was exaggerating. She always does. Relies on folks of lesser mental means to fall for it.
Appears to have worked on you.

It will be fine

The bitch is back ?

Nah.. All part of the plan..all part of the plan.
9F0AC153-630D-4454-AE6E-8E60E038E0DE.gif

newfie

The Great Negotiator folded two days in a row?

Guess he underestimated Pelosi.
or he laid another brick in the wall. you dont think he's going to give up do you? he's building a compelling case for his emergency action

your honor i worked with them , gave them all kinds of chances to fix this problem legislatively and now i have no choice but to take emergency action.

successful negotiations may go on for months or years. you guys focus on each step as a victory or loss.

BrownArmy

or he laid another brick in the wall. you dont think he's going to give up do you? he's building a compelling case for his emergency action

your honor i worked with them , gave them all kinds of chances to fix this problem legislatively and now i have no choice but to take emergency action.

successful negotiations may go on for months or years. you guys focus on each step as a victory or loss.

The Kool-Aid is strong with you.

Trump will be gone before any of this is worked out..

bbsam

Staff member

That sounds like an argument for a future president to unilaterally raise taxes.