By Invitation Only

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
You act like I never delivered a package!!! Try Christmas Eve and trying to get stuff delivered on time "from Santa" in the benches of Salt Lake City. Even our small kids took part!!!

Wow, thanks for such a huge contribution. I once made a pillow in home ec that was donated to a hospital NIC unit. I guess that makes me relevant and an expert in the quilting, nursing, and teaching arena. I should go and inundate all those sites for the next 19 years because I did it once...like you.

As far as friends, I only have a few who have stood the test of time...….you would be long gone.

Trust me granny, I can say with undeniable certainty,
WE WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN FRIENDS to begin with.

Well in her defense, we can't have every thread to be about UPS socks, beer, or Sups shaving time.

Just because we are all a bunch of knuckle dragging sloths does not mean we couldn't articulate something more for this site.

Yeah, nevermind...what was I thinking?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Wow, thanks for such a huge contribution. I once made a pillow in home ec that was donated to a hospital NIC unit. I guess that makes me relevant and an expert in the quilting, nursing, and teaching arena. I should go and inundate all those sites for the next 19 years because I did it once...like you.

Trust me granny, I can say with undeniable certainty,
WE WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN FRIENDS to begin with.

Just because we are all a bunch of knuckle dragging sloths does not mean we couldn't articulate something more for this site.

Yeah, nevermind...what was I thinking?
This spat is progressing deliciously. No need to involve me.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well that's not very nice. His kid is watching OompaLoompas and learning something and you're making fun of him. Nobody is making fun of your kid, who because of her dad, has to swing a sloppy hammer.:wink2::raspberry-tounge:
Hey I know the look. Mine went to bed crying last night cause I took her black pad.

Taking an addict crack pipe or a toddler’s iPad get similar responses.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
She’s lucky I have my Browns on

31B9D486-8E04-4CB3-B848-52290C7DF375.png

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
What if she comes back at you? Are you saying you win and "Granny" (as you put it) loses?
I thought you didn't want to be included. I don't care what she says, I've said what I had to and that's it. I won't lose sleep if she dislikes me or calls me a bad name.

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_3118_37.jpg

I hate those stupid roundabouts. Experts say they are more efficient but they only work if everyone has common sense.

Those "experts" need more experience driving in the real world.