Canada lifts black voices

im an enemy of any religion that keeps its followers as passive consumers of info / spectators, and allies itself with govt and economic forces of exploitation which religion has typically done
What about all those people who refused the jab and were willing to lose their career over it because of their biblical principals.

Are you an enemy of them too?

rickyb

What about all those people who refused the jab and were willing to lose their career over it because of their biblical principals.

Are you an enemy of them too?
its sad because theres so much garbage info out there and ppl should be skeptical, so i understand where theyre coming from even though i disagree

its sad because theres so much garbage info out there and ppl should be skeptical, so i understand where theyre coming from even though i disagree
You said yourself that you view people who refused the jab as the same as people who run a red light. People are willing to lose 20 or 30 year careers over it.

rickyb

You said yourself that you view people who refused the jab as the same as people who run a red light. People are willing to lose 20 or 30 year careers over it.
yea i think their actions is equivalent to that. supreme court ruled in their favor

who knows maybe supreme court will defend their right to drink and drive next?

yea i think their actions is equivalent to that. supreme court ruled in their favor

who knows maybe supreme court will defend their right to drink and drive next?
Oh so now refusing to let the government tell you what you have to put in your body is equivalent to drinking and driving.

Check this out. The government is forcing a vaccine on everyone. Everyone get the jab or lose your job. People refuse and risk losing their careers over it. Thank God it was enough people for the supreme court to take notice, But this guy wants to call us passive.