Canada lifts black voices

vantexan

I study hard and I try and not work hard for these stinking capitalists.

Btw it's not easy donating thousands of dollars at any given moment. Try it u :censored2:
I give my parents thousands out of a $22k pension. Not because I have to. A pension I earned by working hard. The only thing that truly works is hard work. When we have a generation that only wants to do the bare minimum and thinks they are owed a living by their government(which is essentially everyone else)then everything falls apart. That's what you're wanting, cradle to grave support by your government so that you can relax and play. Working hard so that you can earn the right to not work when you're older and can't perform like you used to just takes too long and isn't fun. You want the good life now and it bothers you that others have more than you because either they put in the effort or their parents did. It's just not fair. Why do they get to have so much nice stuff when you have to bust your back for little? Down with the system! It's unfair! Well that's just life. Suck it up buttercup!

rickyb

I give my parents thousands out of a $22k pension. Not because I have to. A pension I earned by working hard. The only thing that truly works is hard work. When we have a generation that only wants to do the bare minimum and thinks they are owed a living by their government(which is essentially everyone else)then everything falls apart. That's what you're wanting, cradle to grave support by your government so that you can relax and play. Working hard so that you can earn the right to not work when you're older and can't perform like you used to just takes too long and isn't fun. You want the good life now and it bothers you that others have more than you because either they put in the effort or their parents did. It's just not fair. Why do they get to have so much nice stuff when you have to bust your back for little? Down with the system! It's unfair! Well that's just life. Suck it up buttercup!
nope thats just propaganda, i want worker self determination aka the ending of capitalism, racial self determination, gay self determination.

this is a rigid system not based so much on hard work but on whether or not you inherit

the capitalists think they are owed a living by their workers who actually do the work

the pension you earned was not necessarily by working hard because many workers work hard and dont get a pension

vantexan

nope thats just propaganda, i want worker self determination aka the ending of capitalism, racial self determination, gay self determination.

this is a rigid system not based so much on hard work but on whether or not you inherit

the capitalists think they are owed a living by their workers who actually do the work

the pension you earned was not necessarily by working hard because many workers work hard and dont get a pension
Many workers don't do what's necessary to get on with a company that offers a pension although these days you'll have to save in a 401k most likely. People work hard starting companies and reap the rewards of doing so. If you don't like working for them then start your own company. And guess what? Gays in the U.S. on average are more highly paid and highly educated than most. And plenty of blacks do very well for the getting an education and working hard at their job. You have some notion that everyone should be well paid with little effort. The world doesn't work that way.

rickyb

Many workers don't do what's necessary to get on with a company that offers a pension although these days you'll have to save in a 401k most likely. People work hard starting companies and reap the rewards of doing so. If you don't like working for them then start your own company. And guess what? Gays in the U.S. on average are more highly paid and highly educated than most. And plenty of blacks do very well for the getting an education and working hard at their job. You have some notion that everyone should be well paid with little effort. The world doesn't work that way.
fewer and fewer companies dont feel necessary to give a pension. signs of a shrinking middle class.

i have a notion that workers should own their labor and not be renting their labor like under capitalism.

gays are very well organized with their pride parades and made remarkable progress last 25 years. template for everyone else's freedom.

vantexan

fewer and fewer companies dont feel necessary to give a pension. signs of a shrinking middle class.

i have a notion that workers should own their labor and not be renting their labor like under capitalism.

gays are very well organized with their pride parades and made remarkable progress last 25 years. template for everyone else's freedom.
If you want utopia then start a company and show everyone how it's done. Your obviously superior business style will attract a lot of investment and everyone will be thrilled to work with you and be happy in their jobs where they get an equal voice, 3 months of vacation, high pay, and retire at 45 with a large enough pension to have a fabulous life. Why everyone isn't doing this already is beyond me.

rickyb

If you want utopia then start a company and show everyone how it's done. Your obviously superior business style will attract a lot of investment and everyone will be thrilled to work with you and be happy in their jobs where they get an equal voice, 3 months of vacation, high pay, and retire at 45 with a large enough pension to have a fabulous life. Why everyone isn't doing this already is beyond me.
why did people do :censored2:ty economic systems before capitalism became more dominant??? capitalism is only a few hundred years old. before that was feudalism. or did fox news not teach u this

yes we will change economic policy to support worker self determined enterprises and ban the exploitation of employees effectively ending capitalism

vantexan

why did people do :censored2:ty economic systems before capitalism became more dominant??? capitalism is only a few hundred years old. before that was feudalism. or did fox news not teach u this

yes we will change economic policy to support worker self determined enterprises and ban the exploitation of employees effectively ending capitalism
Before that was feudalism? Have you ever even read a history book? Never heard of mercantilism? Colonialism? I was reading history long before FOX News or you came along.

So open your own business and show everyone how it's done.

rickyb

Before that was feudalism? Have you ever even read a history book? Never heard of mercantilism? Colonialism? I was reading history long before FOX News or you came along.

So open your own business and show everyone how it's done.
yes before capitalism was feudalism

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Im an enemy of all capitalist bosses who are indistinguishable from darth vader

Im an enemy of religion which doesnt actually get its followers to fight corporate and govt evil
Um, yes. You are also, stark, starring, out of your mind. Someone should slap the crap out of your parents. They suck too.

rickyb

So you're an enemy of religion that brings answers and peace to people?
im an enemy of any religion that keeps its followers as passive consumers of info / spectators, and allies itself with govt and economic forces of exploitation which religion has typically done