Canada lifts black voices

Karl marx was anti capitalist so by that measure u should support him
take-that-you.gif

rickyb

I don't support capitalism. Any other assumptions you want to make about me?

Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world.”
John 18:36 ESV

Good. Capitalism is radically evil

My life is pretty full of intention and purpose
Unfortunately. You are what's called a "useful idiot". You are a worthless eater to people like Karl Marx, Biden, trump, and Trudeau, hedges, and basically any politician. Don't take it personal I was the same way until Jesus worked in my heart. They don't care about you. They're going to manipulate you for power and money in every scenario. No man can be trusted. Why don't you pay more attention to the Godman that shed His own blood willingly for you.

rickyb

Unfortunately. You are what's called a "useful idiot". You are a worthless eater to people like Karl Marx, Biden, trump, and Trudeau, hedges, and basically any politician. Don't take it personal I was the same way until Jesus worked in my heart. They don't care about you. They're going to manipulate you for power and money in every scenario. No man can be trusted. Why don't you pay more attention to the Godman that shed His own blood willingly for you.
Ur quoting hedges and cornel west unfortunately u r close minded

Not every1 is corrupt btw. have some faith

Last edited:
Not every1 is corrupt btw. have some faith
The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Genesis 6:5 ESV

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it?
Jeremiah 17:9 ESV

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
those are hte christian supremacists like mike pence

we shouldnt kid ourselves that jesus approves of capitalism

My life is pretty full of intention and purpose
You're mentally ill big time. This, coupled with your boredom and lack of a meaningful life, render you to be a dangerous being.