Cancel culture—-ON TOPIC

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I think you drunkenly texted your daddy last night and he explained to you that critical race theory is marxist, something you had been arguing against.

I think he's probably embarrassed by you and your life choices. He probably blames himself a little too. He is correct to feel that way.

Carry on.
Let’s stay on task.
There’s Marxist ideas in CRT.
Why does that make your inner thighs so wet?

Soviets in the 60's. Their plan was to destroy America from the inside over the course of a few generations. And I'd say they were quite successful.
I am aware of the Cold War.
I am unaware what it has to do with what teachers are doing in 2021
I mean, dude, you realize that’s a huuuuuge stretch right there. You can’t just go around saying stuff like that without evidence

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
My dad was a cop and has never shot or killed a black guy. I guess systemic racism is bull:censored2: and there's no such thing as police brutality or racial profiling. Let's put it to bed.

sailfish

I am aware of the Cold War.
I am unaware what it has to do with what teachers are doing in 2021
I mean, dude, you realize that’s a huuuuuge stretch right there. You can’t just go around saying stuff like that without evidence
It's not a huge stretch at all. A KGB defector even admitted to this in the 80's.

It's not a huge stretch at all. A KGB defector even admitted to this in the 80's.
Where’d you see that? The Alex Jones channel?
Tell me more about this. Soviets came to America, posed as teachers, pushed Marxism for decades and nobody noticed?
I’m trying to fill in the blanks. Help

My dad was a cop and has never shot or killed a black guy. I guess systemic racism is bull* and there's no such thing as police brutality or racial profiling. Let's put it to bed.
D3597CCF-D3F6-4D58-B7E6-F4E825A68C83.jpeg

sailfish

Where’d you see that? The Alex Jones channel?
Tell me more about this. Soviets came to America, posed as teachers, pushed Marxism for decades and nobody noticed?
I’m trying to fill in the blanks. Help

Stop being thick.

I’m just thinking to where these guys actually get to the point in their mission where they influence the curriculum
And there sitting there in the room with those thick accents pushing Marxism
And all the Americans in the room just went “yeah sounds good” with no resistance 😂
Look, this is compelling stuff, really it is. A nice refresher into the Cold War. Im quite certain these INTENTIONS are true; the Cold War was nasty, dirty.
But there’s so much that goes into what a teacher instructs throughout a given day. There are definetely some awful, sheepish teachers in the world, and then there’s some awesome ones like pops.
His premise to teaching is to present the student with all encompassing ideas on a particular subject and allow them to formulate their own opinion. And trust me, in my experience MOST teachers echo this sentiment. They are free thinking by nature.

I am quite cognizant of the evils of slavery and racism.

But I do have one question for you.

Where would those who were forced into slavery, and their progeny, have been better off than here? Africa?
That has nothing to do with anything
That skips over the way whites treated black for hundreds of years
You don’t just “ignore” history my friend

vantexan

It's hard to move on from a candidate trying to cheat his way into a victory he clearly lost. If he had won reelection I guess you'd be fine with Biden constantly trying to undermine donald's legitimacy.
If he had won everyone would know it's legitimate. He legitimately beat Hillary in 2016 and she has cried for the last 4.5 years that she got cheated. Y'all never say anything about that other than Trump colluded with Russia to win. But somehow Trump saying it is the end of democracy as we know it.

vantexan

Lets stay on task.
You believe that my dad has been unknowingly brainwashed into teaching Marxism in schools, right?
I would LOVE to hear you expand upon that.
And don’t be afraid to use more mainstream media sources, since you’re always so positive about the media when it’s reporting what you want it to 😁
We only need to look at the logic of his son.