Cancel culture—-ON TOPIC

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
A picture from 60 years ago is your proof?
That systemic racism exists?
You see the picture right?
That’s just a powerful one that’s an easy go to anytime somebody wants to conveniently forget our history
This has ALWAYS been a thing. It’s never stopped
Improvements are made with forceful action (ie the civil rights movement) beyond that, all you gotta do is pay a visit to brown cafe to observe some racist behavior
It’s right in front of you. Are you choosing to ignore it?

Box Ox

That systemic racism exists?
You see the picture right?
That’s just a powerful one that’s an easy go to anytime somebody wants to conveniently forget our history
This has ALWAYS been a thing. It’s never stopped
Improvements are made with forceful action (ie the civil rights movement) beyond that, all you gotta do is pay a visit to brown cafe to observe some racist behavior
It’s right in front of you. Are you choosing to ignore it?

2021 is not even close to 1961. And I believe that the current inequality of racial outcomes is not an indicator that it is.

It's not a mass conspiracy. If you can't see what's in front of you, there's nothing I can do.
You mean the YouTube video and audio clip you posted earlier?
That’s your proof?
It’s a mass conspiracy theory. Like PizzaGate, or Sandy Hook. You have been duped.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
You mean the YouTube video and audio clip you posted earlier?
That’s your proof?
It’s a mass conspiracy theory. Like PizzaGate, or Sandy Hook. You have been duped.
The video and audio aren't proof that it's there. It's proof of what they've admitted to doing. Are you like 12? As recent as the 90's we didn't have all this woke bull:censored2: injected into every facet of life. Even throughout the 2000's it wasn't too terribly bad yet. Maybe I should consider myself lucky that all my elementary teachers were leftovers from the 40's and 50's. Of course you can't see it all when it's all you've ever known.

The video and audio aren't proof that it's there. It's proof of what they've admitted to doing. Are you like 12? As recent as the 90's we didn't have all this woke bull* injected into every facet of life. Even throughout the 2000's it wasn't too terribly bad yet. Maybe I should consider myself lucky that all my elementary teachers were leftovers from the 40's and 50's. Of course you can't see it all when it's all you've ever known.
But Russians and the Chinese control our education system right?
Prove it. Prove that statement with actual evidence, I’m begging you.

Jesus Christ. That's not even what I said.
C1A95B80-23F8-4421-A27F-CD9CF21B3177.jpeg

They've been trying since the Cold War.
Please explain your stance on China, Russia and our educational system
Please use evidence

My second post that you quoted wasn't even referring to China and Russia. TTKU. And when I responded to your take on your dad's curriculum, I was dismissing your use of China and Russia as a strawman stand-in for general Marxism.
To be clear
You don’t believe that China and Russia control the educational system....
It’s “the liberals”....who have been influenced by China and Russia and Marxism?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
To be clear
You don’t believe that China and Russia control the educational system....
It’s “the liberals”....who have been influenced by China and Russia and Marxism?
No. I don't believe China and Russia control the educational system and I don't know why you put "the liberals" in quotes considering I never used that line.

No. I don't believe China and Russia control the educational system and I don't know why you put "the liberals" in quotes considering I never used that line.
Then why are you here responding to me?
Why do you infer that I’m ignorant? I’m literally just trying to nail down what you believe, you are all over the place