Cancel culture—-ON TOPIC

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Expand upon “they were quite successful”
How so? Get specific
Their goal was to infect the American way with with Marxism/Leninism and destroy it over the course of generations. The ones responsible are long gone, but the aftermath continues to spread and do its damage.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Their goal was to infect the American way with with Marxism/Leninism and destroy it over the course of generations. The ones responsible are long gone, but the aftermath continues to spread and do its damage.

They don’t have to destroy us we’re doing it to ourselves

newfie

I don’t want to hear a trumper call me ignorant. Y’all voted a reality tv Celeb into office.
best damn economy ever. Never seen a president who hounded companies to move jobs here, dropped my tax rate so significantly , fought foreign countries over unfair trade practices and beat the fed when they tried to raise interest rates.

meanwhile the question of the day is what time did Biden take his first nap

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Anyone who believes in a systemic racism that wasn't designed with the stated purpose of helping minorities isn't going to have a problem with CRT and won't see it as an agenda. It's already what they believe and they can't understand how anyone sees things differently.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Anyone who believes in a systemic racism that wasn't designed with the stated purpose of helping minorities isn't going to have a problem with CRT and won't see it as an agenda. It's already what they believe and they can't understand how anyone sees things differently.
What about CRT gets everybody’s panties in a bunch? I know YOU can explain it to me.
I’ve been reading about it.
It’s like, you believe you are “enlightened” to the truth; over someone like my father who spent 8 years at 3 universities and has taught public school for 25 years; all the while promoting free thinking and independent research.

You’re right Z; It’s hard for me to get there, but it’s not because I can’t fathom that I’m wrong about it; but the whole “brainwashed” label is truly getting out of hand.
What I see, and you know I’ll give it to you straight; is an utter defiance and unwillingness to accept the fact that systemic racism exists. You don’t want to admit that, or even explore it....
So, of course you think CRT is garbage.

Last edited:

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
F7F5F47D-9D0B-453B-B1EE-40DC73E7AAC4.png
3E5183D3-419B-4D86-B059-4B598A11C926.png
D22C52E1-9E26-4091-A356-38C506879CBD.png
Here guys, got some reading material for you. Read on.
And then, when you deny all of it; make sure you post

MAKAVELI

Banned
best damn economy ever. Never seen a president who hounded companies to move jobs here, dropped my tax rate so significantly , fought foreign countries over unfair trade practices and beat the fed when they tried to raise interest rates.

meanwhile the question of the day is what time did Biden take his first nap
Drumpf's economy was a house of cards. 2020 proved that. Lol