caravan

newfie

If your grandkids were black, living in a poor neighborhood with illegal immigrants, they'd be much more likely victims of disease, immigrant gangs, than white supremacists. And would have to compete with said immigrants for jobs. So apparently if it isn't in your neighborhood then no big deal. Apparently there are roaming gangs of Nazis where you live.

Well that's just plain silly. Libs don't care if your black behind lives that way . They're only worried about non citizens. It's like you're lecturing a skinny guy about over eating

vantexan

There's plenty of hate groups, not just nazis. Although I am sure there are those too. My wife is black and I am white. Thus why they would consider my kids or grandkids impure. How many documented cases have there been of immigrants passes on small pox , polio, or other dreaded diseases? (Documented , not some BS conjecture or conspiracy theory), and how many hate group attacks have there been?
Actually there are documented cases recently of some diseases thought eradicated. It's a real world possibility of immigrants from a number of countries spreading viruses here. Another reason for legal immigration.