caravan

trickpony1

Guess you see no problem when it is YOUR religion being forced on others.

I don't know that my religion has been forced on others...unlike islam.

I'm reasonably sure Christian missionaries don't invade villages, rape the women, kill the men, rape the children, cut off human limbs, cut off heads, hang people, stone people, burn people or drown people.

Sportello

I'm reasonably sure Christian missionaries don't invade villages, rape the women, kill the men, rape the children, cut off human limbs, cut off heads, hang people, stone people, burn people or drown people.
You’re joking, right?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

Study Salem witch trials for starters.

floridays

From your link.

The causes are unclear, it said, and the data need further evaluation if the reasons behind the trend are to be identified.
Exactly, I can decipher the point of view it was coming from as well. The blame as attempted to be laid at the feet of insufficient funding. There are lines, I read between them.
I didn't search, I recalled the reported increase, and dialed that piece up. It's from 2016.