caravan

cachmeifucan

I have been hear alot about female genital mutilation in our country. Dearborn Michigan and Somalian in Minnesota. They don't believe in vaccines. We barely trust our government so they definitely don't

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I googled "recent cases of immigrant spread diseases in the United States" and got some interesting hits from outfits like the CDC. One disease that's particularly concerning is tuberculosis. Check it out.
TB is especially a problem in prisons where there is over crowding and little conditioning on the air in either AC or heat.

cachmeifucan

No way Obama was in office when boko haram kidnapped all those young girls. What did he do nothing I guarantee if that happened under trump he would of fixed it. Maybe Obama didn't want to help his Muslims because then he fears people would think he is a Muslim. I never met a Christian named hussein we already know he hates what the Christian American men built. Yes we did build this.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
My understanding is it is the living conditions even more so than a single group of people like 'illegal aliens'.

Tuberculosis in prisons
  • A disproportionate number of prisoners come from socio-economically disadvantaged populations where the burden of disease may be already high and access to medical care limited e.g. substance users, homeless, mentally ill, ethnic minorities, asylum seekers, immigrants.

• Prison conditions can fan the spread of disease through overcrowding, poor ventilation, weak nutrition, inadequate or inaccessible medical care, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

newfie

45222708_1067244856788597_7243995934260985856_n.jpg

vantexan

My understanding is it is the living conditions even more so than a single group of people like 'illegal aliens'.

Tuberculosis in prisons
  • A disproportionate number of prisoners come from socio-economically disadvantaged populations where the burden of disease may be already high and access to medical care limited e.g. substance users, homeless, mentally ill, ethnic minorities, asylum seekers, immigrants.

• Prison conditions can fan the spread of disease through overcrowding, poor ventilation, weak nutrition, inadequate or inaccessible medical care, etc.
Tuberculosis was all but eradicated here but is still a problem in the developing world. Anyone who thinks that illegal immigrants don't bring viruses from their home countries is in serious denial. It's not a matter of casting them in the worst possible light, it's just reality. Just as that nurse who worked with Ebola patients was put in quarantine when she returned to the States. Difference is we have a measure of control over that kind of situation, as well as with legal immigrants being checked out upon arrival. But don't have that layer of prevention when people slip across the border and get past the Border Patrol.

rickyb

well ill be damned LOL:

Dr. Jill Stein‏Verified account @DrJillStein Oct 31

Dr. Jill Stein

Retweeted Green Uprising

What media isn't telling you about refugees from Honduras:

1900s: US military turns Honduras into a banana plantation. 1980s: US makes Honduras base for "Contra wars" across Central America.
2009: US supports military coup in Honduras.

They must be allowed to apply for asylum.

Dr. Jill Stein

added,

Green Uprising
@Green_Uprising
Take a stand for justice & compassion, & take responsibility for the human rights crisis created by decades of abusive US foreign policy: allow the refugees from Central America to apply for political asylum, says Green Party's Latinx caucus. Latinx Caucus Statement on Central American Refugee Caravan
106 replies 729 retweets 1,257 likes

rickyb

see when you dont hold your govt accountable, you create an "immigrant crisis".

americans are lazy and dont tend to their democratic republic, and the govt and business run wild.

El Correcto

god is dead
well ill be damned LOL:

Dr. Jill Stein‏Verified account @DrJillStein Oct 31

Dr. Jill Stein

Retweeted Green Uprising

What media isn't telling you about refugees from Honduras:

1900s: US military turns Honduras into a banana plantation. 1980s: US makes Honduras base for "Contra wars" across Central America.
2009: US supports military coup in Honduras.

They must be allowed to apply for asylum.

Dr. Jill Stein

added,

Green Uprising
@Green_Uprising
Take a stand for justice & compassion, & take responsibility for the human rights crisis created by decades of abusive US foreign policy: allow the refugees from Central America to apply for political asylum, says Green Party's Latinx caucus. Latinx Caucus Statement on Central American Refugee Caravan
106 replies 729 retweets 1,257 likes
This is what happens when you let commies into your political system. Wah wah, America’s fault. I like how she left out what Honduras was doing before American intervention and investment, most likely nothing.

Last edited:

rickyb

This is what happens when you let commies into your political system. Wah wah, America’s fault. I like how she left out what Honduras was doing being American intervention and investment, most likely nothing.
american forgien policy isnt designed to solve problems...

cachmeifucan

Jill is irrelevant 5 more days until the red wave. what cnn isn't telling you is they have been offered asylum in Mexico. So really they don't want asylum they want a free ride in northern Mexico. Aka usa

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Tuberculosis was all but eradicated here but is still a problem in the developing world. Anyone who thinks that illegal immigrants don't bring viruses from their home countries is in serious denial. It's not a matter of casting them in the worst possible light, it's just reality. Just as that nurse who worked with Ebola patients was put in quarantine when she returned to the States. Difference is we have a measure of control over that kind of situation, as well as with legal immigrants being checked out upon arrival. But don't have that layer of prevention when people slip across the border and get past the Border Patrol.
I agree that there is a higher incidence in 3rd world countries just as there is in poor people within the USA.
First place, TB is pretty hard to catch for the average person.
People in America not exposed to aliens still get TB.

TB makes in-roads during cold and wet weather.
We all live in air-conditioned/heated houses where the problem is too dry air.
My father caught TB in 1930 but lived thorough it ... he was sent to a Colorado TB Sanatorium.
4 people in my schools while I was growing up caught TB.

People in poor health, run-down health, weak health wise are more susceptible to it.
People in poorly or unheated homes are more susceptible.

People at high risk for Tuberculosis (TB) exposure and infection include:
  • Close contacts of persons exposed to contagious cases of TB
  • Foreign-born persons, including children, who have immigrated within the last 5 years from areas that have a high TB incidence
  • Residents and employees of high-risk congregate settings (prisons, nursing homes, homeless shelters, drug treatment facilities, and healthcare facilities)
  • Healthcare workers who serve high-risk clients
  • Some medically under served, low-income populations as defined locally
  • High-risk racial or ethnic minority populations defined locally as having an increased prevalence of TB
  • Infants, children, and adolescents exposed to adults in high-risk categories
  • Persons who inject illicit drugs or any other locally identified high-risk substance users

oldngray

nowhere special
I agree that there is a higher incidence in 3rd world countries just as there is in poor people within the USA.

My father caught TB in 1930 but lived thorough it ... he was sent to a Colorado TB Sanatorium.

People in poor health, run-down health, weak health wise are more susceptible to it.

• Foreign-born persons, including children, who have immigrated within the last 5 years from areas that have a high TB incidence
  • Residents and employees of high-risk congregate settings (prisons, nursing homes, homeless shelters, drug treatment facilities, and healthcare facilities)
  • High-risk racial or ethnic minority populations defined locally as having an increased prevalence of TB
  • Persons who inject illicit drugs or any other locally identified high-risk substance users
TB is rampant in Russian prisons.

cachmeifucan

Cmon man you grew up 60 years ago. Tb is here because illegal aliens and refugees.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Cmon man you grew up 60 years ago. Tb is here because illegal aliens and refugees.
40 years ago ... TB is not uncommon amongst the poorer 1/4th of the USA citizens ... especially the homeless.
It is also not uncommon amongst drug addicts that shoot up.

Get out of your sheltered lifestyle and explore the world.

cachmeifucan

Let's be honest tb is back because immigrants legal and illegal don't trust the vaccines. Anything that happened when you grew up has no relevance in why we are seeing a resurgence in many diseases that people from third world countries have. although now they have turned parts of our country into third wold like areas.