caravan

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Let's be honest tb is back because immigrants legal and illegal don't trust the vaccines. Anything that happened when you grew up has no relevance in why we are seeing a resurgence in many diseases that people from third world countries have. although now they have turned parts of our country into third wold like areas.
I agree with your premise but TB is not easy to catch unless your immune system is suppressed.
As an older person with a chronic disease, I am very careful and get tested yearly for TB and other "lung" type diseases. I am susceptible to bronchitis as well as Guillain-Barré syndrome so it ties right in with TB.

cachmeifucan

You see that :censored2: in new jersey anotvirus killing people. It was another report on legionairres disease in south loop Chicago. I know I spelled them wrong

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
White American terrorists at the the Legion Hall, 25 cent beer night.
I was thinking French Legionnaires.

uniforms-foreign-legion.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
american forgien policy isnt designed to solve problems...
Ricky not everything involved in imperialism and colonization is a bad thing, you don’t know what Honduras was before it happened.

I think about Charles Napier when it comes to putting down savage aspects of colonized cultures as a pretty good example of imperialism helping to progress a culture.

“Be it so. This burning of widows is your custom; prepare the funeral pile. But my nation has also a custom. When men burn women alive we hang them, and confiscate all their property. My carpenters shall therefore erect gibbets on which to hang all concerned when the widow is consumed. Let us all act according to national customs.”
Charles James Napier - Wikiquote
Westernization of these countries is probably the only reason they have modern systems of government and economic means. They’d still be centuries behind.

Meiji Restoration - Wikipedia

Meiji Restoration is another great example of what westernization can accomplish in skyrocketing a civilization through multiple eras of thought and technology.