Christianity

vantexan

You may know the Bible intellectually, but do you even know God, many fundamentalists know the Bible but haven’t tasted and seen the living God.

He’s real you know, He’s alive you know, He’s here you know, and He still speaks.

God love you with and everlasting love my friend!
If it's being a fundamentalist to try to submit to God's will through the Scriptures he gave us then so be it. I refuse to try and raise myself up as God's equal by rejecting some Scripture and approving of things he tells us are sin.

Over70irregs

Why would Christians require explicit authorization from God for instruments to be used during worship?
God himself sings over us.so you would surmise he loves music.
Zephaniah 3:17
17 The Lord your God is with you,
the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you;
in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
but will rejoice over you with singing.”

Over70irregs

His bride is to be spotless and without wrinkle. The church is a spiritual kingdom. Nothing physical, the world will be torched when he returns.

Songs, hymns, and spiritual songs do some things that God designed them to do.
Praise and glorify Him and teach and edify and build us up.
When he rose from the dead he presented himself to us physically and showed his physical scars. Then he left so the spiritual could manifest. The bible also states we are both. 49 And as we have borne the image of the earth, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. His holy spirit will torch the earth. Then the planet will be renewed. Isaiah 65;17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Why would Christians require explicit authorization from God for instruments to be used during worship?
Vain worship(worship God does not accept) is worship that is not authorized by Him.
"In vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrine the commandments of men." - Matthew 15:9 .. So there is such a thing.
The pattern for worship is found in the NT.
"those that worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and Truth.'' -John 4:24... Right info and the right attitude.
What and how God is offered in worship he takes very seriously... Ask Nadab and Abihu.

BrownFlush

He clearly picks and chooses what he is going to believe in the Bible to support his and his denomination’s doctrine.
lol..Again, pick and choose anything you want that's IN THE BIBLE, and I would love to discuss it.
Sorry, I'm not a member of any denomination. The Lord's church doesn't have a doctrine. The New Testament does, though.

BrownFlush

Pickin and choosin, like all of us.

Cool.

Good didn’t authorize cell the internet in the New Testament yet you use it.

What is your denomination Church of Christ?
You are so ignorant of scripture. What little you spout, you reject.
Hateful, too. Where's all that love you talk about?

BrownFlush

That’s a very long winded way of saying straight to hell with the handicapped and people who never heard of Jesus or lack the capacity to believe in him.

What a silly belief system you have, straight up evil.
Belief system?
I believe what's written. You on the other hand...

Over70irregs

Vain worship(worship God does not accept) is worship that is not authorized by Him.
"In vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrine the commandments of men." - Matthew 15:9 .. So there is such a thing.
The pattern for worship is found in the NT.
"those that worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and Truth.'' -John 4:24... Right info and the right attitude.
What and how God is offered in worship he takes very seriously... Ask Nadab and Abihu.
Satan was a worshipper. Vanity took him over. There is a fine line. Now we understand why music stars lose it so much. We were created for worship.

El Correcto

god is dead
Belief system?
I believe what's written. You on the other hand...
You don’t believe it enough to just tell people straight up your mentally handicap family that doesn’t understand religion or Jesus is going to hell, your babies are going to hell, poor people in other countries that never heard the gospels are going to hell, etc.

It’s an absolutely ridiculous belief system.

BrownFlush

You don’t believe it enough to just tell people straight up your mentally handicap family that doesn’t understand religion or Jesus is going to hell, your babies are going to hell, poor people in other countries that never heard the gospels are going to hell, etc.

Babies in hell? You really can’t read.

Which part of it’s God’s call didn’t you understand? Again, only he can judge the mentally challenged because only he knows the level of accountability and responsibility.

BrownFlush

Why you worried about it?
It seems you’re looking for an out so not to be accountable for what you know.
You’re no exception. Many who want to justify the life they live that they know is opposite of what the Bible says, and do not want to humble themselves and repent, think they’ve really found something. Lol
Your plan won’t hold up on judgement day, homo.