Christianity

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1 Corinthians 14:34
All have the same spiritual relationship because of Jesus. Regardless of gender, background, job, etc.
Instructions for worship.
Men and women are to recognize their roles God has given them for acceptable worship and while engaged in that act.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
IMG_4713.jpeg

BrownFlush

"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you." - John 14:26

Since you claim this is for everyone, can you tell me all Jesus said to you while you walked with Him for 3 years while He was living on this earth?
You made need a prompt. lol!

Last edited:

BrownFlush

I read a book that went through revelation verse by verse and had 4 different perspectives; amillenial, premillenial, historical, & spiritual. Each "side" made sense to me & helped me to understand that I can't just dig into my set position & cast everyone else off.
"so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes."- Eph.4:14

"always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth." -2 Tim.3:7

BrownFlush

The doctrine of premillennialism, states that Christ has not yet set up His kingdom. When the Jews rejected Jesus and demanded that Pilate crucify Him, Jesus postponed the establishment of His kingdom, according to premillennialism.
The kingdom is to be established at the second coming of Jesus at which time Jesus is supposed to reign for a thousand years on this earth. One of many consequences, if this doctrine is, Christ is dethroned.
The scriptures teach that Jesus is presently king over His kingdom. He is presently described as "the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords" (1 Tim. 6:15). All authority has already been given to Him (Mt. 28:18); , God has put all things in subjection under Jesus' feet (Eph. I:22). He is the lawgiver of His kingdom (Jas. 4:12). He is presently reigning over His kingdom and will continue to reign until the last enemy, death, is destroyed at which time He will deliver the kingdom back to God (1 Cor. 15:24).

By denying that the kingdom is presently in existence, premillennialism denies that Jesus is presently king. A man cannot be a king without a kingdom. The denial that the kingdom is presently in existence dethrones Jesus as the King of kings and Lord of lords.

FromOffTheStreets

"so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes."- Eph.4:14

"always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth." -2 Tim.3:7
So stop listening to your understandings or anyone else's and dig in to the pure word? Easy endeavor

FromOffTheStreets

The doctrine of premillennialism, states that Christ has not yet set up His kingdom. When the Jews rejected Jesus and demanded that Pilate crucify Him, Jesus postponed the establishment of His kingdom, according to premillennialism.
The kingdom is to be established at the second coming of Jesus at which time Jesus is supposed to reign for a thousand years on this earth. One of many consequences, if this doctrine is, Christ is dethroned.
The scriptures teach that Jesus is presently king over His kingdom. He is presently described as "the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords" (1 Tim. 6:15). All authority has already been given to Him (Mt. 28:18); , God has put all things in subjection under Jesus' feet (Eph. I:22). He is the lawgiver of His kingdom (Jas. 4:12). He is presently reigning over His kingdom and will continue to reign until the last enemy, death, is destroyed at which time He will deliver the kingdom back to God (1 Cor. 15:24).

By denying that the kingdom is presently in existence, premillennialism denies that Jesus is presently king. A man cannot be a king without a kingdom. The denial that the kingdom is presently in existence dethrones Jesus as the King of kings and Lord of lords.
It's a spiritual kingdom presently. Satan offered him the kingdom of this world and he rejected it. The jews sought an earthly ruler & he rejected it. He had to die as a sacrifice or we would never get to live with him.
So there are 2 different ideas eschatologically. 1. The world continues to degrade in sin until it basically annihilates itself & then Christ comes back. 2. The world continues to go towards God until everyone is Christian and then Christ returns.

Integrity

Binge Poster
"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you." - John 14:26

Since you claim this is for everyone, can you tell me all Jesus said to you while you walked with Him for 3 years while He was living on this earth?
You made need a prompt. lol!
Ye of little faith.

BrownFlush

It's a spiritual kingdom presently. Satan offered him the kingdom of this world and he rejected it. The jews sought an earthly ruler & he rejected it. He had to die as a sacrifice or we would never get to live with him.
So there are 2 different ideas eschatologically. 1. The world continues to degrade in sin until it basically annihilates itself & then Christ comes back. 2. The world continues to go towards God until everyone is Christian and then Christ returns.
I don't find support from scripture for either of those ideas.

But, I do find scriptures that support when Christ returns, the trump will sound, every knee will bow, every eye will behold him, the resurrection will happen, our bodies will be changed, Jesus will not set foot on the earth again, everything physical will be consumed by fire, the Judgement begins.