Can’t make this 💩 up lol
The jokes write themselves, and this is a real book
IMG_4747.jpeg

Integrity

Binge Poster

El Correcto

god is dead
Instructions for worship.
Men and women are to recognize their roles God has given them for acceptable worship and while engaged in that act.
That’s one of the many things wrong with “Paul’s” writings. It’s believed around half of them were not written by Paul (pseudepigraphy) and some of the ones that were written by Paul have instances of interpolation by other authors that were copied into the gospels by scribes like the passage above.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You illustrate why there are over 500 denominations.

Judges 17: 6
Judges 21: 25
Proverbs 21: 2-3

Last edited:

vantexan

Good to see you get back to the "golden calf."

vantexan

I posted those verses just for the phrase about every man doing what was right in his own eyes. You've repeatedly said that the writers of the Bible were just men. Appears you're going to do what you want no matter what. You'll use verses if they suit you, not recognize them as God inspired if they don't. Brush off serious research into the meaning of the language used in the original text as just guesswork. You're determined to have your way rather than submit to God's will revealed in Scripture.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I posted those verses just for the phrase about every man doing what was right in his own eyes. You've repeatedly said that the writers of the Bible were just men. Appears you're going to do what you want no matter what. You'll use verses if they suit you, not recognize them as God inspired if they don't. Brush off serious research into the meaning of the language used in the original text as just guesswork. You're determined to have your way rather than submit to God's will revealed in Scripture.
As you do.

God is the inspiration behind all of creation even the Bible, never said He wasn’t. God is over all.

You claim you don’t hear from Holy Spirit apart from the Bible. I claim apart from hearing from the Holy Spirit one cannot truly begin to understand the Bible.

Did God breath life into you?

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
Please post the scripture that supports your claim.

I don''t know about VanMan but, when I popped out I breathed the air that was in the room.
Previously posted.

So you breathed life into yourself. I get it, no surprise to me that is your belief.

That’s cool. I believe differently.